• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Hole - Settings/Locations

Raerae

Gone.

unifrakturcook.light.png

Lewiston was beautiful, but neither that town nor neighboring Auburn had many picture references. I've officially changed the setting to
Portland, which is bigger than I'd intended, though their home will still be located on the outskirts of said city. :)

897px-Portland%2C_Maine_Montage.jpg
Clockwise: Portland waterfront, the Portland Observatory on Munjoy Hill, the corner of Middle and Exchange Street in the Old Port, Congress Street, the Civil War Memorial in Monument Square, and winter light sculptures in Congress Square Plaza.

Motto: Resurgam (Latin)

"I Will Rise Again"

Divider-1.png

University of Southern Maine (Location: 96 Falmouth St):

USM is a university where creativity and fresh ideas flourish, inspired by the beauty and variety of our home state, Maine. Each of our three environmentally friendly campuses is unique, yet all share the extensive resources of the university––with plenty of Husky pride to go around. Students find resources and student life activities at their fingertips on each campus.

Typically, USM students enrolled in programs from the College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences; the College of Science, Technology and Health; and the College of Management and Human Service attend classes in both Gorham and Portland. They enjoy an easy commute between the two campuses on our free, energy-efficient USM shuttle bus, complete with Wi-Fi. Students enrolled in programs from the Lewiston-Auburn College commute and typically attend classes only on the Lewiston campus.

From Portland’s lively Old Port to Lewiston’s vibrant arts district to Gorham’s friendly village center, each close-knit campus community offers a different flavor of Maine to experience and enjoy.

We are the Huskies!

USM-Gorham-.jpg

Divider-1.png

Old Victorian manor, where our students will be residing.

f7f253928bbf78fe55cdf4516856d7bf.jpg

Some parts of the house have been renovated, whilst others preserved or simply neglected. When the former tenants were evicted, part of the reasoning was their lack of consideration and ultimate damaging of the property, including neglecting the once beautifully trimmed and lush yard (now overgrown with weeds and a spawning ground for black widows), as well as minor graffitti, torn out carpeting, loose wooden floor boards and missing furniture the land lords had naively kept there.

no slide
Foyer/Stairs
locustsstair1.jpg
Living/Drawing room
e29ace42dc418fc3b0de1b278b078397.jpg
Kitchen
xkitchen-cabinets-traditional-two-tone-138-cp039a-white-green-victorian-island-wood-hood.jpg.pagespeed.ic.djbarIDMb_.jpg
Garage
100308raleighnc.jpg
Basement
7a322813a1c015c8d5911a466aece1a0.jpg
Attic
Charmed-Halliwell-Manor-attic-4.jpg
Hallway closet
scary_closet.jpg
Backyard
6342780018_06aef7964a.jpg
Rae's room
AngloSaxon0113.jpg

Has glow in the dark symbols that are illegible, but emanate evil. These can be found in the dark, or some by darklights, through out the house.
The Hole
(Which no one is aware of yet). It is obscured by piled leaves, riverock, and a gradually thinning layer of piled on dirt. Anyone in here had best alert another of their exploring, for sound doesn't travel far below ground...

3-dead-mans-hole.jpg

And depending on the jobs, I'll supply you with a picture reference for locations. I like detail, okay?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back