• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "Together, We're Unlimited" {Plotting/Chat Thread}

Haha! Great! So I guess we can perhaps figure out maybe how this plot is going to go. Like we have the gang taking in Seraphina and… what after that?

Also should we assume these men were creeping up on Seraphina while she is just here passed out after the Phoenix was like “hmm… I drop you in the middle of nowhere.”? Just to get a good idea about how my next post should go when it’s time :)

When they take in Seraphina, she ends up joining them on a couple of their adventures before the kingdom realizes they have a phoenixborn among them.

Yeah, there were creeps. And they got their asses whipped by a draconic swordsman.

Ooh! Sounds good! Could be interesting how that reveal goes especially since I can Seraphina’s own Phoenixblood powers appearing randomly at first

Niceeee. We support that

And I’m just really hyped for this since it seems we have a fun cast. So if anyone wants to discuss anything, whether it be plot or random stuff, I’ll be here

GrayDiscipleOfYeet GrayDiscipleOfYeet can I suggest for us to not use posting order? I never see it works as intended and usually will break the flow of the narration. Like, if A is talking with D but then B and C must post first so what they do might end up interferring with the interaction between A and D.

If you still want to apply some sort of order then I suggest having a 1 post per round rule. Your post will be the end of the current round and the start of a new round, in one round everyone can post once with no posting order. I think it will flow better while preventing anyone from being left behind.

I would say probably
Unless we want to count Vampires as Undead...then no
Just want to confirm since you implied in Zen's CS that typical vampire here is weak to sunlight, with few exception like Zen

How the Party Handles Missions

Cor: HEROISM
Zen: Murder
Rhia: Investigation
That's a good summary. I can imagine the dynamic in their previous missions.

Just want to confirm since you implied in Zen's CS that typical vampire here is weak to sunlight, with few exception like Zen

That's a good summary. I can imagine the dynamic in their previous missions.
Yeah I did that so we can have a Vampire Party Member who doesn't turn into a raisin in the sun
So I think holy magic would work on him but it wouldn't work as well as blood

Yeah I did that so we can have a Vampire Party Member who doesn't turn into a raisin in the sun
So I think holy magic would work on him but it wouldn't work as well as blood
If you don’t mind me asking, should we develop any sort of explanation for that? Just to understand how his conditions functions and if there’s anyway we can have that influence the story

Like is it because he was born a vampire and not turned or maybe something else?

If you don’t mind me asking, should we develop any sort of explanation for that? Just to understand how his conditions functions and if there’s anyway we can have that influence the story

Like is it because he was born a vampire and not turned or maybe something else?
I was just gonna have it be an extremely rare trait that shows up in one in every billion vampires

Users who are viewing this thread

Back