• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Together on Rainy Days and Cold Nights: Yasugan High's Dormitory 0

Was it just his imagination or did the dorm suddenly transform? The moment he got back, the air was completely fresh. It was actually habitable now. After opening the door, the two were already there with one newcomer. "Taishi.. Oh. Welcome to this shitty.. Umm.. Now a little less shitty dorm." It just kept on getting livelier and livelier, but his laziness kept him from saying more. How he views life just gives him that hopeless, always tired look. "Yeah.. But its still as worn-out as ever. This dorm might eventually kill us all by breaking down." He glumly said. The smoke from the cigarette made him cough a lot. He's not used to those things actually.

DINNER!

And then he just alerted everyone. "Might everyone chip in for ingredients? We're out of food. 0, like this Dorm." He might as well go out and roam around town, then buy the ingredients. No one wants to die of starvation. Its literally survival in this dorm.

"C'mon, don't be like that! Hell, look what he did to the dorm!" Sango gestured to the freshly cleaned kitchen. She strained to keep her arm over his shoulder, frowning. "Actually, let's switch." She said, ducking under his arm. Sango gleamed, obviously proud she solved the problem. "Just don't get the cigarette smoke in my face." She brightened at the idea of searching for ingredients around town. It sounded like a welcome distraction from the school work she probably should be doing. Not only that, but there may finally be some food of substance in the dorm."Okay! How about we write a list and split it up."

@Seikaze @Cunning Commander @BeardedDandere

He wasn't sure who the offensive man with the cigarette was, but he knew what smoke did to a clean space, and to the lungs of the young. He would try to diffuse that problem after solving a larger issue, these children seemed to be without someone to cook for them, or any method of providing sustenance for themselves. He let out a sigh, he certainly had a lot more than cleaning to look forward to. The situation led him back to his memories of camping, he was always in charge of creating easy, tasty food, and lots of it. This would be no different.

He reached down and patted the girl Sango on the head. "Now, now, there's no need to go on a scavenger hunt for a couple groceries." He pulled off the apron and hung it on a hook by the door, slipping on his shoes he turned and said "Sausage is on sale down at the store this week, I'll make spiced rice and kielbasa for dinner, m'kay?" Miwa then turned to the man with the cigarette "Sir, if you could please smoke outside? You see I've just mopped these floors and I don't want to get the ashes on them." he shot daggers from his smile. "Okay kids, I'll be back in a bit," he turned to the newcomer, Hanami, "you seem to have a charge here, care to help out?"

@BeardedDandere @barry the bee @Seikaze

Daiki raised his eye brow at the man, "Uh sure alright..." he got a weird feeling in his gut telling him that he wasn't liked. He nodded and turned around and walked outside. He finished his cigarette and flicked it on to the ground and stepped on it. He coughed a couple of times before talking to himself, "Wow that dude seems like a character." he chuckled a little bit and walked back inside.

Kids? Isn't this guy just a few years older than me? Why is he treating me like a six year old? Sango sighed. Since she was always smaller than the other kids, she was used to being treated like a little sibling. In fact, many doomed crushes had ended with a similar conclusion. But kid? That was stretching it. However, he was making food, and it sounded good and possibly meaty. Besides, it might be nice to get fussed over. Daiki walked back inside, looking slightly disgruntled after being told off by Miwa.

"I'm bored. You guys know any fun games?" She said sitting down at the worn table.

@BeardedDandere @Seikaze

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like there's someone willing to do the job for him. Convenient, but he didn't like being called a kid or a child. Gladly, his lazy senses ignored the stemming annoyance and replied with a nod. The idea of coming with a stranger seemed a bit uncomfortable though. Well, maybe the least Hanami could do is to show the tiniest of his gratitude for cleaning the dorm by helping. The sun was nearly down so he gestured his senpai to hurry and got out of the dorm. In fact, its full of my senpais..

Daiki sat down across from Sango, "I don't know... right now I'm just trying to figure out why he called me a kid." He looked over at her, "Does this make me look like a kid?" he ran his hands up and down his chin. "Hell your nickname for me is Goatee, kids don't have those." He leaned the chair back and sighed, "Whatever it's not worth worrying about..." he tossed his cigarette pack and lighter on the table.

@barry the bee

HARU AGANO

DORM 0

183067.jpg

"I'm back~!" Haru yelled cheerfully as she stepped into Dorm 0. "Sorry I'm late everyone, club activities were pretty demanding today." she apologized as she slid off her shoes. Haru was the vice president of the broadcasting club, which did announcements in the morning, at lunch time, and in the afternoon. She would much rather run a supernatural club, but no one seemed interested when she brought up the idea.

@ anyone

Sango snickered at Daiki, leaning back into her chair. "Not to mention you're the size of a giraffe," she sighed, tapping her foot and staring placidly at the ceiling. Were they just supposed to wait like sitting ducks til Miwa got home? Her stomach roared in protest, most likely because she didn't have breakfast. "Maybe he's really old. Or actually the janitor..." To her surprise, and joy, Haru arrived. She turned around in her chair so she was straddling the back. "Hey Haru," she said. "You didn't miss much. Just all the dirt and grime in our house being abducted by aliens."

@Vague @BeardedDandere

HARU AGANO

DORM 0

183067.jpg

She looked around, visibly surprised by the cleanliness of the apartment. "You're right! Did you guys clean up the dorm while I was away? It looks spotless now." she grinned. As she examined the dorm more, she noticed a new face. "Ah, another dorm mate! I'm Haru, nice to meet you." she said to the blonde.

@barry the bee @Cunning Commander

Michiko Himura - Dorm 0 - Excited

Michiko pulled her luggage behind her while running to the dorm. She was concentrating very hard on not tripping. She was two entire school days late. She had been with her family for one of the days because her great grandmother had passed and the next day she had gotten very lost on her way to the school. She had never been good at finding her way around and going to a new dorm she had never been to before had just been impossible for her. She got up to the door and knocked. She had her own key, but it was somewhere deep in her luggage and it was too much of a hassle to get out immediately. Besides, she was sure there had to be at least one other person there, right? They couldn't just leave her alone in a dorm by herself- that would be terrifying! She crossed her fingers that she was right and that someone would open the door for her. The blonde straightened up and smiled widely. She was excited to be there.

Daiki heard a knock on the door, "I'll get it." he let the chair drop back to the floor and stood up. He walked up to the door and opened it and another person he had never seen before was standing there. "Uh hey, who are you?" while he was saying that he leaned up against the door frame. He scratched at his chin.

@Sadistic Sweetheart

[border]

Michiko smiled widely and stuck her hand out. "Michiko Himura," she introduced herself, "Dorm 0 resident." She wondered if there were more people. If she strained, she was pretty sure she could hear other voices. The blonde girl enjoyed meeting new people and making new friends. The guy at the door was taller than her and he seemed like the 'rebel' type she'd seen in high school dramas. She decided that that wasn't going to intimidate her. She was sure he was probably a very nice person and nothing like the rebel stereotype. "I'm sorry I'm so late, I had some family business I had to take care of..." she trailed off, losing focus. She blinked a few times, trying to refocus. "May I come in?"

[/border]

@BeardedDandere

Daiki grabbed the girls hand and shook it, "Nice to meet you, I'm Daiki Nakahara." He looked her up and down trying to get a good read on her character. "It's fine it's just that this dorm is getting more and more filled up." He turned his body and stretched his arm out. "Well welcome to the infamous Dorm 0." he turned his head and coughed a couple of times.

@Sadistic Sweetheart

[border]

"Nice to meet you, too," Michiko said, putting the name to the face. Daiki Nakahara. She stepped inside and looked around. It was a bit cleaner than the rumors made it out to be. She wasn't sure if that was because someone here had just cleaned it or if it was actually like that. She pulled her luggage in and looked towards the sound of people. "Nakahara, how many people live here?" She didn't really know the etiquette around how she was supposed to address him, so she figured formal was better than informal. She looked back at him curiously. She was a little nervous about meeting everyone, but that didn't make her any less happy to be there.

[/border]

@BeardedDandere

Daiki thought for a second, there was a lot of new people to remember in the couple of days he's been here. "There's me and you... Sango... Haru... Hanami and Tashi." He looked up in thought. "Yea I'm pretty sure thats everyone. So that makes six of us." He closed the door behind them. "Oh and about my name you don't have to be formal with me, you can call me whatever you want to, hell Sango calls me Goatee." He chuckled a little bit.

@Sadistic Sweetheart

Sango perked up at the mention of her name ,and waved at them from the table. She got up and walked toward them.

"Hey, I'm Sango! Machiko Himura, right?" she said, grinning. "Nice to meet you!" She winced as her stomach growled once again , and Sango wondered if she could actually hold out until dinner. "Hey, do either of you have any snacks?"

@BeardedDandere @Sadistic Sweetheart

[border]

Michiko giggled a bit when she heard that this Sango character called him Goatee. Her last dorm had had more people, but it was also larger and much cleaner and better furnished. "I'll call you Daiki," she decided. The blonde glanced back towards where the people were. "This place isn't as bad as people make it out to be, is it? I'm sure we could spruce it up a bit. We can clean it up and get some nice houseplants or something. A painting would look nice on that wall. This place really just needs some love. We could really make this the place to be," she rambled, looking around. She was the type to go and try to fix things that everyone else thought were lost causes. Her eyes widened a little when she saw another person come up to them. So, this was Sango! "Michiko, but yes. Nice to meet you too," Said the blonde with a wide smile. She gave a nod. " I have some chips you can have, but they're in my bag. Once I put my stuff down in my room I can give them to you." She paused, realizing she wasn't sure where her room was. "Could you show me where room 212 is? or was it 221..." She was getting the numbers mixed up in her head and she really couldn't remember what her letter had told her that her room number was supposed to be.

[/border] @BeardedDandere @barry the bee

Daiki nodded at Michiko when she said what she was going to call him. He walked past Sango and Michiko back to the table and sat down. "If you two need me I'm going to sit here." He grabbed his lighter off the table and started messing around with it making the flame appear and disappear. "Sango since you're so nice you should save me a couple of those chips that she's going to give you." he leaned the chair back and yawned

@Sadistic Sweetheart @barry the bee

The new arrivals just kept pilling up, not that it bothered him. He could cook for an entire army if he had to. What was most pleasing was how everyone reacted to his hard work. It was nice to be appreciated for something other than grades for once, there was a person attached to the brain after all, and he was a pretty cool guy. He cleared his throat and waved a hand at the group.

"Hello again, everyone, like they said I'm Taishi Miwa. Those in know just call me Miwa, it's a pleasure to meet you all." He gestured to the loose arrangement of old chairs and couches that passed for a public space. "Just make yourselves at home for a bit. I was just about to run out to the store to grab stuff for dinner. If anyone wants to help, you can tag along, otherwise just sit tight, I'll be back in jiffy!" With that he turned and made his way out the door.

There was no television or anything to keep the boredom away. Hanami was fast asleep on that kitchen table after a while of waiting. He was woken up by another voice. Another.. Newcomer? I guess that makes it four juniors and two seniors. This place just keeps on getting livelier and livelier, although the scenery still looks dead. So much like an abandoned house. As the newcomer was walking, Hanami noticed her steps. "Watch out for that cracked floor!" He shouted lowly while pointing. He didn't bother introducing himself though. They were just waiting for Miwa to get back for dinner. Its way past dinner time and his stomach was growling.

@Sadistic Sweetheart

HARU AGANO

DORM 0

183067.jpg

Haru felt slightly strange not making dinner for once, but gladly accepted it. Finally, a break from her responsibilities. Besides...now was her chance. She made her way over to Hanami, who she grinned at. "Hanami-kun? Care to come with me to my room?"

@Seikaze

Did I just feel a grim presence approaching? Just as he suspected. Its that creepy senpai of his. The fact that he's being asked to come to her room is spine-chilling Hanami tried slowly bending his head and looking over at Haru's room. He knew it. He's in for a creepy ride. There it goes again. That weird smile of his whenever he's trying to get out of a situation. This time, it was more wavy with him sweating cold.

@Vague

HARU AGANO

DORM 0

183067.jpg

Haru pouted when she received no answer once again. "The least you could do is say something! For being so rude, now you have to come with me." she grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him to her room. Her walls were covered in paranormal posters and her floor had a ritual circle in the middle. She grinned wickedly as she pushed him in and locked the door. "Go to the middle of the circle, please. Won't take long~!" she said in her normal sweet voice, but her face was twisted.

@Seikaze

Hanami's face was showing complete discomfort once he was forcefully dragged into a room full of things he was afraid of. It got hard to breathe and he started to sweat a lot more. His face was flushed with red. Definitely an unwanted situation. I'm not overreacting.. im this scared! Although, he managed to bring a shaky thumb up. Then came a cracked voice from his mouth. "..R-Rea-dy.."

Baka Kouhai. Stupid junior.. SENPAI IS CREEPY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back