• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Todoroki One x One

icy_hot

One Time Luck
o n e v o n e s e a r c h
hello guys! For starters, I typed all of this and it- just- died? That hurts so much. Alright, seriously,
I am new here, so I don't really know my way around a bit, but after searching the whole internet
for a good roleplay site I have finally stumbled upon this site! I really really like MHA and I want to
write some good old Todoroki ships! I am not really picky, however I do have two small requests!

one: please be able to write 8-12 sentences at least. I often writer much more than that!
two: please be able to come up with ideas as well! I've rp'd with too many people that just say
"idk" when I suggest stuff or says "whatever" and honestly, its not fun when I am the only one
carrying the role play.

I am also seeking someone who is active preferrably! Anyways, I would be interested in writing
from Todoroki's pov. I am easy-going and see potential in all ships however below is a list of my
favorites! Thank you guys for reading an considering!! Have a nice day~

My Fav Ships: Todo x Bakugo, Todo x Shinsou, Todo x Momo, Todo x OC
My Fav Genres: Main area in Romance, with a mix of Action

I would be hella down for some Todoroki x Shinsou! I also have an oc I could use. It's up to you! Lemme know if you're down to roleplay, dear!​

Hey there! I have an OC that would be potentially interesting to use in a pairing with Todoroki (I've never paired her up with Shoto for a couple reasons, but her ability is plant manipulation). I also wouldn't mind playing Bakugo, and I have portrayed him before. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back