Today, I am thankful for...

Bells of Nevermore

The Tintinnabulation of the Bells
... my four beautiful cats. My new power wheelchair; it means I can go get my own doggone soda. My family and friends. My ability to write, because it makes my world whole. And I am also thankful for RPNation, because I am starting to meet some lovely folks here! What/who are youthankful for?

For my family and friends, who are always worried about me and support me through my bad days. Thankful for finding this website which lets me blow some steam whenever I need to. Thankful for all of the places I have gone to in the past 2 weeks because they were hella fun.

All of my family, biological or otherwise. They're really my driving force, and the rock that keeps me tethered to the ground. My direct family, my RpNation family, my animal family, all of them are absolutely wondrous. I'm so content with the amount of friends and family I've made, here and elsewhere.

I'm thankful for RpNation. When I joined here in the beginning of 2016, I had no idea what an absolute rollercoaster life had in store for me. I was new, small, clueless, and... very bad. Then the years went on, I've grown as a person, have learned more than ever about writing, I've learned the basics of storytelling and what components actually make a good story, how to create convincing characters, I've learned about worldbuilding, ect.

I've learned a lot about communication, what goes into making a friendship, and just how much effort it takes to maintain a good one, cause it sure ain't always easy sometimes.

I've even kicked cancer's butt while here! I'm thankful for that, too. Thankful for all the doctors, nurses, and everyone else who was out there, helping me conquer this beast. And that means all my support on RpNation, too. Y'all have been absolutely, unbelievably supportive. When I let loose about how much stress I had on my shoulders, all of the wonderful people just flooded out of the woodwork to help keep me glued together, and I owe all of you so much. Thank you for that. It was always so wonderful to pop on RpNation and read the well wishes... It made me smile in days I thought it impossible.

I could go on for hours about what I'm grateful for. I may even post again later, cause there just aren't enough words to do it all justice. <3

Thanks for makin' this thread, OP! Looking forward to seeing what other folks are grateful for in their lives.

And today, I am thankful for my wonderful fiancé, who just bought me the prettiest skirt from eShakti. He knows I love their clothes and I just saw the notification in my e-mail! That man is amazing and he takes such wonderful care of me. We have been together for 20 years and we are finally tying the knot at DragonCon next year!

Those I write with. I don't know how I'd be getting along without them.
Those I can brighten the day of.
Tweedy's occasional fun-facts sent my way.
All my friends.
I'm thankful for all of them.

All of my family, biological or otherwise. They're really my driving force, and the rock that keeps me tethered to the ground. My direct family, my RpNation family, my animal family, all of them are absolutely wondrous. I'm so content with the amount of friends and family I've made, here and elsewhere.

I'm thankful for RpNation. When I joined here in the beginning of 2016, I had no idea what an absolute rollercoaster life had in store for me. I was new, small, clueless, and... very bad. Then the years went on, I've grown as a person, have learned more than ever about writing, I've learned the basics of storytelling and what components actually make a good story, how to create convincing characters, I've learned about worldbuilding, ect.

I've learned a lot about communication, what goes into making a friendship, and just how much effort it takes to maintain a good one, cause it sure ain't always easy sometimes.

I've even kicked cancer's butt while here! I'm thankful for that, too. Thankful for all the doctors, nurses, and everyone else who was out there, helping me conquer this beast. And that means all my support on RpNation, too. Y'all have been absolutely, unbelievably supportive. When I let loose about how much stress I had on my shoulders, all of the wonderful people just flooded out of the woodwork to help keep me glued together, and I owe all of you so much. Thank you for that. It was always so wonderful to pop on RpNation and read the well wishes... It made me smile in days I thought it impossible.

I could go on for hours about what I'm grateful for. I may even post again later, cause there just aren't enough words to do it all justice. <3

Thanks for makin' this thread, OP! Looking forward to seeing what other folks are grateful for in their lives.
Oh goodness, I loved this! I hope you continue being awesome <3

Users who are viewing this thread