• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Toby's back & trying again [Fandom & Original]

Faulty Daemon

Just sad
🦆 Hi, I'm Toby.

I've been roleplaying for over 10 years now and enjoy spending some of my free time writing. I'm not at all strict on post lengths or activity; our private lives are more important than just some silly story.

That said, I'm just looking for something casual to pass the time. A creative outlet that doesn't require me to write 500+ words for every single post. I have a bunch of OCs that have been collecting dust over the past years and I'm desperate to revive them.

Some rules:
- Be patient with me;
I will not be able to reply daily and lose motivation if someone keeps asking me when I'll reply.

- OOC talk is welcome;
I don't mind making new friends, but it's not a requirement if all you're looking for is a story to write.

- Be over 18;
I refuse to write with minors.

- Paragraph style only;
sorry, but script/text-style posts with asterisks and hyphens just don't do it for me.

- Please do not hit me with extremely detailed plans or ideas;
while I admire the passion, it takes away the fun from free-flow writing when everything has been figured out already. I also tend to lose interest quick when there's a whole novel I have to read before we even start an rp.

- I prefer using OCs;
canon characters are welcome as well, but not if they are the focus. I don't mind doubling if that's your cup of tea.

- Romance is welcome;
I understand that a love story can spice things up so I wouldn't mind it, as long as it's not the main focus of the story. LGBTQIA+ is also welcome.

- ... more rules will be added if necessary.

What am I looking for?

- Cyberpunk 2077;

I'd love to work out a story in this universe, or at least something akin to it. Canon characters from the game aren't necessary, but if you want them in there I can try my best. — Looking for an interesting plot, I haven't got one of my own yet.

- Stranger Things;
I have never tried an rp in this universe before and I'm not sure how to go about it. Please keep that in mind. I'm happy to listen to your ideas.
I'd love to interact with canon characters in this one, so let me know if you're down to double.

- Something entirely original;
this is a bit too vague, I know. As of writing this post, I haven't quite got an idea of what I like to do with original stories anymore. If there's an original world you want to work on, feel free to let me know!
However, I won't play the prince to your princess, or the pirate to your mermaid. I can't write forced relationships.

===========================================================

I guess that's all that there is to say. I will change this post from time to time to match with my ever-changing interests.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any. I don't bite.

Thanks for reading. 🦆

Last edited:
I'll rp Stranger Things with you! I've seen the whole show. I am good with doubling where we both have a love interest

I'll rp Stranger Things with you! I've seen the whole show. I am good with doubling where we both have a love interest

I've yet to finish the final season (waiting for my boyfriend since I'm watching it with him), but feel free to dm me if you're down to do something in the earlier seasons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back