Absence To whom it may concern: I'm back (possibly)

crumbelivable

formerly pokemariofan64
Heyo,

Don't know if many people who are on here about know know who I am, but I have been gone for a little while. Three and a half months ago I went through some hard times mostly brought upon by my actions. There have been several side effects to what happened, and one of these is that I can't bring my phone to school anymore. This is tough, because that was usually how I kept up with RPs. I've been up and down since then, and it's only now that I've finally gathered up the nerve to return here. Since RPs are a sort of thing you have to check regularly, especially if you don't want to get left behind and inevitably have to write catch-up post after catch up post, was something I determined to be too hard to balance with my already jam-packed life. But still, I'm trying to stay on my best behavior to try and return to how things were before the incident. Even though many people around me believe it was the main thing bringing me down and that if i brought it back we'd be back to square one (Bullshit. You're just not convinced I've changed), I'm trying to convince them that that's not the case. Until then, consider me not quite on the site, but not quite off it either. I'll try and join some RPs, but I would like remind any possible GMs I meet that I may or may not be able to reliably partake in your RPs. I'd hate to give up this site-as a writer it's given me a lot of enjoyment and skill-but I will if I find it unsustainable in my current lifestyle.

So, hello again, but also goodbye, just in case.

Sincerely,

The User Formerly Known as pokemariofan64 (Man, it feels good to be a little freer from my 12 year old self)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back