Absence To those it concerns, and others, I guess

Lord Aphrodite

To conquer death, you only have to die.
ONI ONI Septrama Septrama Parallax Parallax Daisie Daisie and @ anyone else I forgot.

I'm gonna take a week to myself.

To keep an extremely long story short; My uncle shot himself, funeral's this week. I'm not planning on getting on until next Monday, or if I feel better, sooner.

Much love,

Lord Iapetus

p.s. Feel free to blow up my DM's, I really don't care.

You have my condolences Lapetas!
Even though we are strangers. I am sorry for your loss.

I sure do hope everything turns around in your favor! I hope to hear from you soon!

Take care whilst you are away.

Need anything let us know!
We're here for you!!~

[=

I just happened to stumble across this thread. I must say that you and your uncle are both in my thoughts, and take as much time and space for yourself as you need. I am deeply sorry for your loss, though like Fluff, I may not know you personally. It is to my extent of knowledge that this community will be supportive in letting you recover.

My condolences,
Alurille

I'm so sorry you're going through that. Please---if you need anyone to talk to--please feel free to message me any time. I'm so sorry this happened.

I'm so sorry to hear. My PMs are always open for you, dude. I'm happy to have you as a friend, and I do care. <3 May your uncle rest in peace.

ONI ONI Septrama Septrama Parallax Parallax Daisie Daisie and @ anyone else I forgot.

I'm gonna take a week to myself.

To keep an extremely long story short; My uncle shot himself, funeral's this week. I'm not planning on getting on until next Monday, or if I feel better, sooner.

Much love,

Lord Iapetus

p.s. Feel free to blow up my DM's, I really don't care.
Oh no! I'm so sorry :(
I saw this thread, and clicked on it, so I don't think you know me, but I'm so sorry
I've lost people I love before, and I cannot put the pain I felt in words.

ONI ONI , Parallax Parallax , Septrama Septrama , Daisie Daisie , Idea Idea , poison goth poison goth , D DisneyGirl , Alurille Alurille , FLUFF_V FLUFF_V

I'm doing much better now, so I'm willing to RP. I do have some homework to do due to the funeral making me miss school, but I am free.

I appreciate all of the help and support that you guys and others have given me. It means a ton to have guys like you on the internet. Makes the big scary interweb a brighter place.

It's a BLESSING TO HAVE YOU BACK!!
It brings ME SATISFYING JOY to hear that you're doing MUCH BETTER!

It is my pleasure to have given you my SUPPORT and HELP!
Glad to be one of many to have made the interweb a BRIGHTER place for YOU!

Other than that, have a WONDERFUL rest of the day!~
If anything feel free to message me anytime!!
SMILE!~

[=

ONI ONI , Parallax Parallax , Septrama Septrama , Daisie Daisie , Idea Idea , poison goth poison goth , D DisneyGirl , Alurille Alurille , FLUFF_V FLUFF_V

I'm doing much better now, so I'm willing to RP. I do have some homework to do due to the funeral making me miss school, but I am free.

I appreciate all of the help and support that you guys and others have given me. It means a ton to have guys like you on the internet. Makes the big scary interweb a brighter place.
I'm so glad you're doing okay! c: Mental health is just as important as physical health. If you ever need a friend to talk to again, I'm always happy to lend an ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back