• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings To Play! | Multiple 1x1 Requests

Satone

Just Your Average RP Germlin
Howdy There!
Pixel+art+gifs_27f846_6378316.gif

Little About Me | What I Look For;
- My name is Sam, she/her and I am a humble pizza maker. I've been roleplaying for about 13 years now, so we can call me experienced. But I'm always learning and happy to take criticisms of all kinds.

- I'm located in Las Vegas, NV. So my time zone is Pacific Standard Time (PST) so if you're ever hoping for a reply, make sure to check the time in my time zone!

- I love to OCC with my RP partners. Whether it's about gushing over the characters, the plot, or just about each other's days. Of course, if you're not comfortable with that, that is completely okay!

- I enjoy playing characters of all creeds, genders, and personalities. I do enjoy keeping things equal though, so if I start getting overwhelmed with boys/girls, I'll edit this to make sure state as such.

- I enjoy playing all pairings. MxM, FxF, MxF, Multiple

- There is no theme to dangerous, no action that I'm above (as long as it follows site rules and regulations!). If you're looking for a dark/edgy/heart wrenching plot, then I'm your girl! If you want fluff, I got the sugary candy-coated kind.

- I prefer long detailed posts (between 5-6 long paragraphs). I will always return what I am given!

- I love the use of face claims, so I usually use one for any OC. But it is okay if you're not comfortable with that! I just ask for detailed descriptions of your character.

- I am okay with people dropping RPs without a heads up. Things happen, and things sometimes become stagnant. If you're ever looking for a reply from me, please feel free to poke me. Sometimes I lose track of stuff.

- I don't typically do Fandom roleplays unless it's an OC in a specific universe. There are some characters that I hold very dear to my heart that I would feel comfortable playing. But otherwise I prefer an OC on both sides!

- All characters need to be over 18

- Since I'm 18+, I request all my partners also be 18+

- Decent grammer and punctuation is always appreciated but accidents do happen! (I'm mobile-bound when RPing so that goes for me too). Cussing is okay in character dialogue. Prefer all RPs to be in third person.

- I prefer 80s, 90s, and modern plots!

Ships I Adore!
Italic means it is the character I prefer to play. If there is no Italic, I'm good with either! If the plot is in black, it's not available anymore!

Drug Dealer / Recovering Addict

- Story as old as time. Two people who need each other either for the high or the money. What happens when the customer no longer needs the seller, but neither get over it.

Stalker / Stalked
- A story based on obsession. This can go anywhere, in anyway, as long as it's spooky and creepy.

Demonic Priest / The Devote
- What happens when a demon inhabits the presence of a holy man? The church and it's followers will begin to fall one by one. Except one.

Teacher / Teacher
You've heard of teacher x student, now let's go with a more mature version. (Cute cute cute)

Serial Killer / FBI Agent
- The timeless cat and mouse story. But what happens when an FBI agent gets too wrapped up and a serial killer becomes obsessed. (I prefer MxM for this one)

Creature / Human
- Werewolves, Vampires, Fishmen, etc. And the humans who love them!

Superhero / Supervillain
- When rivals fall in love! (Prefer MxF)

Painter / Muse
- Brooding artist meets someone who takes their breath away and needs to paint them. Romance ensues.

They're Good / They're Bad
- A tale as old as time. Where a good person gets taken under a bad person's wing. Drama Drama Drama

Bartender / Local Drunk
- The person you tell all your secrets to. The person who grows more fond with each new thing he learns.

The Four Horsemen (2 and 2)
- They did it. They finally did it. The Apocalypse... What the hell are they supposed to do now?

Pulled Into A Video Game
An avid gamer gets pulled into their favorite game. Things aren't going so well until they meet the main villain of the game.

Open to Any Ships You May be Looking for! Just toss it at Me!

Genres:
Horror
Action
Romance
Post-Apocalyptic
Cat and Mouse

Fandoms:
(OCxOC Only)

Fallout
Harry Potter
Apex Legends
Overwatch

Things may be added every now and again! I'll make sure that it is known when this gets updated!

Last edited:
I'd really like

Demonic Priest / The Devote
- What happens when a demon inhabits the presence of a holy man? The church and it's followers will begin to fall one by one. Except one.

Teacher / Teacher
You've heard of teacher x student, now let's go with a more mature version. (Cute cute cute)

Serial Killer / FBI Agent
- The timeless cat and mouse story. But what happens when an FBI agent gets too wrapped up and a serial killer becomes obsessed. (I prefer MxM for this one)

Creature / Human
- Werewolves, Vampires, Fishmen, etc. And the humans who love them!

Bartender / Local Drunk
- The person you tell all your secrets to. The person who grows more fond with each new thing he learns.

Pulled Into A Video Game
An avid gamer gets pulled into their favorite game. Things aren't going so well until they meet the main villain of the game.

(I prefer MxM)​

I’d like
Teacher/Teacher
(I just think it’d be really cute)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back