• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy To murder a king, to slay a God... (rp has started but one or two can slip in)

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The kings of this world live ontop of mountains. They are considered Gods by all who live below, they control the lands and its people. It is common for these kings to wage war on each other.
The kings rarely show regard for those who live below, for example.
The Dragon king and the King of Gold have carelessly sent countless souls to their death, a endless war fighting over territory and tribute...

lt has been like this for all time, for kings are immortal. Only one who lives ontop a mountain as a God can kill another God.
That changed when a mere human was able to climb the dead mountain...
The resting place of the Black king, fallen God of death.
None know how or why but the fallen God decided that his last act would be giving humans the ability to fight back.
The black king gifted that mere human ancient power, death's magic manifested into a physical form.
That mere human is now known as Ahno The God slayer, first human to kill a king.

It is said that any able to climb the dead mountain, any able to reach the tomb of the Black king, will be given the same power.

Wanna be the second human to kill a king?

It's a medieval fantasy with monsters and magic suited for four or five players, post requirements is two paragraphs or more once a week.
The rp is about some strangers who abandoned their land to find and climb the dead mountain. The rp starts near the base of said mountain with the strangers becoming friends or at the very least associates worth tolerating due to skill and similar situations/goals.

CS page

Last edited:
HOLY MARX KILLING KINGS AND GODS AND FREEING THE WORLD OF TYRANTS ARE MY FAVORITE THINGS AHHHHHH
so like-... i know that this is pre-marx, but can we have at least enlightenment level ideals on class (like locke's social contract and right to revolt) and in terms of echonomics, im gonna guess we are running a fudal system? we need to industrialize. and for things like equality, the theory of Lets not do a homophobia/racism/mysogeny is up to at least modern standards. (not nessisaraly what is happening in the main kingdom, but the charicatrs will have the theorys and ideals)

Translation: I am anarchist trash and uh... no gods no masters.

Only those willing to climb the dead mountain have any chance at true freedom, for those who live below... The god ontop of the nearest mountain controls their very existence.
They slave away their lives or die in battle serving said king and most are raised religiously to accept or even be motivated by said facts.

For example the Dragon king picked out thirteen exceptional mortals and gave them each a magic weapon made from himself to show that they are one of the dragon kings chosen. They decide for themselves what title or role they want to play in the Dragon kings lands.
The Dragon kings general is told that his God wants the gold kings land then that general raises a army to go die for it.
To refuse the king is punishable by death and those anointed by a god carry the same sorta status for a normal person.

Needless to say many have attempted to flee their homeland to search for the Dead mountain and freedom of Ahno's land.

Gold=Capitalism. Dragon=Tyrants
these two institutions are only missing Darkness=Ignorance and Land= Nationalism
the quartet of that witch causes evil

There's alot of mountains, and most of them have kings doing the same sorta shit. I'm not naming every single boss fight for a campaign that may not start aha

Last edited:
The kings of this world live ontop of mountains. They are considered Gods by all who live below, they control the lands and its people. It is common for these kings to wage war on each other.
The kings rarely show regard for those who live below, for example.
The Dragon king and the King of Gold have carelessly sent countless souls to their death, a endless war fighting over territory and tribute...

lt has been like this for all time, for kings are immortal. Only one who lives ontop a mountain as a God can kill another God.
That changed when a mere human was able to climb the dead mountain...
The resting place of the Black king, fallen God of death.
None know how or why but the fallen God decided that his last act would be giving humans the ability to fight back.
The black king gifted that mere human ancient power, death's magic manifested into a physical form.
That mere human is now known as Ahno The God slayer, first human to kill a king.

It is said that any able to climb the dead mountain, any able to reach the tomb of the Black king, will be given the same power.

Wanna be the second human to kill a king?

It's a medieval fantasy with monsters and magic suited for four or five players, post requirements is two paragraphs or more once a week.
The rp is about some strangers who abandoned their land to find and climb the dead mountain. The rp starts near the base of said mountain with the strangers becoming friends or at the very least associates worth tolerating due to skill and similar situations/goals.
I'm so interested. ;-;

Question, are we all just powerless fighters? No magic for common folk I assume?

I'm so interested. ;-;

Question, are we all just powerless fighters? No magic for common folk I assume?
No, people of all sorts have mana and the ability to use magic. It's just that kings are unable to die to mortal magic and weapons.

Those who climb the dead mountain get the Black King's power. Known as "the God of death" it's likely said power is equal to the other kings...
Or at the very least it's capable of murking some immortals

Who said the mountains are alive? Either way...
Cs page is here and in the first post

im working on my thing as fast as i can. is it ok if i post a mostly done wip so my spot isnt taken?

Yea, if you want but without trying to sound like a dick the same rule applies. Not wanting to manage a overly large group, including me I was hoping for five or six players at most

That’s okay; you guys have already got four and I don’t want to take anyone’s place. Maybe next time !

of course. im mostly strugling to find a picture, i have most of the rest of it done.

That’s okay; you guys have already got four and I don’t want to take anyone’s place. Maybe next time !
You wouldn't be taking anyone's place, its a first come first served basis but ignoring that I said "five or six players at most"

As long as you aren't seven or eight your probably fine aha

Two players can jump into the start of this story no problem, just need a cs and ya golden. You'll have that character climbing dead mountain within three posts...

(The cs post and two in game posts or more aha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back