• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern To Love Him. {1x1/Romance} [Open & Searching]

Ec Jester

all fun and games..~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
To Love Him...

• In this RolePlay, the title pretty much explains what I'm requesting. This is a romance RolePlay 1x1. I am searching for someone who would be interested to do this with me.
    What is it about, you may ask?
    Well, it's pretty much a High School RolePlay.
    You're a Senior, popular, loving, caring, but you're just very famous at your school. But sadly you had found out during the summer that your boyfriend of two months was cheating on you. So? You try to find another one after you got over him and when school began. Once it did, you and your friend group of three made a bet on if you can find a way to date the new guy at your school, who was very good-looking.

But he seemed like he was the type of guy who was "hard to get". So what was another way? To talk to his almost, twin brother. He always hid from everyone, was a genius, shy, vague, and never showed his eyes nor had any friends except for his brother.

As you hung out with him, you for some reason began to fall for him.

Would you love him? Or still, go after to better-looking one and lose the bet?

That's for you to decide! Let me know if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back