• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy To Kill An Assassin (MAYOR STILL NEEDED)

Lol same, I have no idea where it comes fromXD Also I play characters that are pretty snarky and sassy which I am not
Yeah the way I play the assassin is like my polar opposite: Rude, condescending, dark, brutal, sarcastic, cold, and super angsty. I also tend to somehow make my dark characters all crazy melodramatic and crap lol

Crippling self doubt
I know how that can feel:/ it'll get better someday I promise!
Yeah the way I play the assassin is like my polar opposite: Rude, condescending, dark, brutal, sarcastic, cold, and super angsty. I also tend to somehow make my dark characters all crazy melodramatic and crap lol
Lol yessss I look forward to seeing him XD my BB will probably butt heads with him lol but idk!

Heh heh, I can't wait to see the reactions when Sic posts the CS xD I was one of the originals lol.

This will surely be interesting, I'm excited to see how Zyzx (my lovely little darling) reacts with these new characters. I wish you all luck! It's awesome to see so much interest!!

i will literally pay you ten bucks if im surprised by it

Hopefully at least two more people sign up, and possibly someone willing to play mayor as well. It seems like the site has really died down in comparison to how it used to be...

Once we do get a few more people, we could get started.

I will join. Although I resistant. What do you define as a paragraph? Cause if it's more than like 7-8 lines then I won't be able to join

I'm in then. Cause I write more than 3-5 lines. I'll join.
Okay awesome.

I have the two paragraph requirement to make sure that the people joining this are serious, and not going into this thinking this is casual. I am pretty lenient, but I really want this RP to be engaging and have a lot of depth. The first one definitely was both.

When do you think we'll start things up?
Maybe after one more person joining. I do definitely need to find someone long term to play the mayor; though I will probably play as him for now. He isn't required for much in the beginning at least.

The thing is, I slammed with college work due to Irma, so I literally had two weeks worth of a workload all in one week...

Not fun.

So, I also have to have the time to write and design everything, as well as work on my CS. Also, since apparently threads no longer have tabs, I have to now also work on the CS and OOC threads as well. In summary, once we get everyone settled in and I have the time, it will start. Hopefully that will be sometime this week respectively.

Lol yes, yes I did. Starting this up again would be fun, buuuuut I'm gonna be moving so I wont have a ton of time to be on. I guess it depends on the pace you guys wanna keep :D
Honestly it will most likely be a slow and steady pace, as I obviously am doing full time college. We'll do what we can lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back