• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern To Keep the Order

EccentricFantasy

The mind is a fearsome thing, don't tread on it.
My character is a young man who was recently expelled from his old high school as a result of a massive, violent brawl. He wants a normal life, but the new school he transferred to is Private Harmony Academy, where the female students have been violently oppressing their male classmates out of misguided paranoia ever since the school became co-ed. A five-member vigilante group called the "6 Divine Swords" are the top 6 female students who have gained the right to carry a sword. They do this to make sure students stay in line, specifically the male students.

The school has not had any problems making "delinquents" fall in line. Their record was shattered by two people. My character, who despite wanting a normal life, refuses to to bend to threats. Then a rare female delinquent who arrived a few weeks earlier. How will this story pan out?

This plot is based off an anime with my own twists on it. I need 7 people

Female Delinquent who will work with me.
Then six to play the female characters known as the 6 Divine Swords.

I will explain more if people are interested. Can't wait to see replies!

I think I might be interested in playing one of the Divine Swords! I do have a few questions on the group, though. You say they've gained the right to carry a sword. So this is a group that is actively sponsored by the school administration? Also, about the swords, is there a standard type of sword or is there a variety of swords among the Divine Swords?

I think I might be interested in playing one of the Divine Swords! I do have a few questions on the group, though. You say they've gained the right to carry a sword. So this is a group that is actively sponsored by the school administration? Also, about the swords, is there a standard type of sword or is there a variety of swords among the Divine Swords?
Firstly, thank you for showing interest.

To answer your questions, yes the school sponsers the 6 Divine Swords. Basically, in this school the girls are allowed to carry weapons. This is because they recently become a coed school. They were the school that took delinquent students. So, after about a week they allowed the female students to carry weapons. A collapsible nightstick specifically.

The 6 Divine Swords are the 6 best female students in the school. They are allowed to carry swords under the guise of "keeping the peace". And there is no required sword. If your one of the 6 Divine Swords, you can use the sword type your comfortable with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back