• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice To hell and back Characters

@Left Out

i have a Question or few.

will Levels be Awarded at Plot Appropriate /milestones?

or will we go through the headache of Tracking Experience?

and if we do track XP; do we get XP for Solutions that aren't killing? such as overcoming the obstacle with strealth or with charming words?

i'm personally a Fan of the GM just Ditching the Concept of Experience points and offering levels when they feel it to be dramatically appropriate to the story. it saves the headache of dividing individual experience totals and balancing encounters against parties with level differences between characters.

i mean, if you want a mechanic to reward certain behaviors. either inspiration or hero points could do that quite well.

Umbrie's Sheet. updated, and well, the height and weight are in metric.

well, i went with metric height and weight, because metric is more common outside of the US. even if i am personally more accustomed to Imperial measurements. either way, 155 Centimeters Translates to 5'1" and 43 Kilograms translates to roughly 95ish lbs. maybe 96ish, which fits the sickly and childlike figure i was going for. because she is a Young Half Fey.

have an Umbrie image that looks befitting of her noble background as well.

Umbrie Gothloli.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Oki im at rehearsal right now but as soon as I get home I'm putting up the post and I'll tag all of you in it! I'm so sorry!

And yes I was rehearsaling for a show, well directing it

my Drama class was just an RPG Club that pretended to be a Drama class as a means to bypass the religious stigma. we weren't allowed to bring our own books, but books were provided by the club. there was thirty students, the club admin and 2 assistants. massive OSR table.

oki heres all you need to know of her.

Attachments

• download.pdf
    213 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back