• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy To have a Dragon's Heart

Should the Gods be involved in mortal affairs or should they just be observers?

• Observe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Be involved

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Both maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Retro Nova

I'm okay with being average <3
In this world there are humans, dragons, and demi-dragons.

Dragons are considered for the most part Gods.

There are 8 "Gods" (I will think of their names later)

There is the god of:

1. The Sun (Fire): Solaris

fire_dragon_by_skaichu-d4b658m.jpg

2. The Moon (Ice): Lunia

319258.jpg

3. The Oceans (Water): Aquarian

sea-monster-desktop-wallpapers_015502932.jpg

4. The Sky (Air): Atmos

_l_2_________________11_by_antilous-d7wz8s4.jpg

5. The Underworld (Death): Corpsous

stygius__the_dreaded_demon_dragon_by_damie_m-d7vv09z.jpg

6. Earth (Rock): Talcon

Dragon_07_concept_art_(Rock_Dragon).jpg

7. Nature (Plants): Oakley

green-trees-dragons-monsters-forest-kids-fantasy-art-artwork-magical-fresh-new-hd-wallpaper.jpg

8. The most powerful dragon: Emporous * Will not have a child *

Doomsday_(Black_Death).jpg

There are also just regular everyday dragons as well. They are not worshipped, but are still respected.

Among the humans there are Demi-Dragons. Human/dragon offspring.

All Demi-dragons have both human and dragon forms. There will be basic abilities that all dragons have, the Demi-dragons will have these, but they can only be used in dragon form.

- Thick impenetrable hides

- (4) different types of breathe: Fire, Poisonous smoke, Acid, High pitched Sound waves *Sonic Booms*, or Scolding water

- Sharp Claws

- Sharp unlimited teeth (They fall out ,by grow back)

- Abilities aligned with the God

But the only thing that can kill a dragon is another dragon. Dragon teeth and claws are the only things strong enough to penetrate their hides. Dragons in earth do attack and eat humans, but humans can fight back with dragon made weapons.

Being a Demi-dragon is both good and bad, of course you have the perks of being a Gods child, on the other hand, the mortal dragons of the realm want to kidnap and mate with you and some humans hate you because of your inherited privilege and your life is constantly in danger.

All the demi-dragons live inside a giant building specifically built to withstand dragon attacks. Well of course it very dangerous being a demi-dragon. Kings want you dead. Commoners want you dead. Mortals dragons want to kidnap and mate with you. The plot is essentially surviving.

In this world, there are only domains for which the different Gods rule. They live on earth, but are immortal. Each region corresponds with their elemental alignment.

My character will be the son of the God of the Underworld. His name is Sebastian.

DemonHybrid.jpg
199621.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting premise but the formatting and such make it a bit difficult to get the grasp off.

[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]It was rushed hahah. I formatted a tad better.

[/QUOTE]
So players pick a god (which are dragons)

Then the become half dragon Demi gods.

That is interesting.

What does being a half dragon look like?

Zedalb said:
So players pick a god (which are dragons)
Then the become half dragon Demi gods.

That is interesting.

What does being a half dragon look like?
Haha no. Your born a Demi-god. That's why some humans hate you. Because you were born privileged.

And I added a little in my post.

Being a Demi-dragon would be a humans form with dragon characterics. You can make them go away to look fully human, or go full on dragon.

Interesting, but I would like specifics.

-Setting

-What abilities the dragons have and how to keep them from being OP

-A plot?

StoneWolf18 said:
Interesting, but I would like specifics.
-Setting

-What abilities the dragons have and how to keep them from being OP

-A plot?
1) In this world, there will be 5 main region, with cities and such within them. Each has their own King. (The kings target the Demi-Dragons as well because they see them as threats to their reign) I will have actual specifics when sufficient interest is shown to this.

2. There will be basic abilities that all dragons have, the Demi-dragons will have these, but they can only be used in dragon form.

- Thick impenetrable hides

- (4) different types of breathe: Fire, Poisonous smoke, Acid, or High pitched Sound waves *Sonic Booms*

- Sharp Claws

- Unlimited teeth (They fall out ,by grow back)

- Other abilities to come!

But the only thing that can kill a dragon is another dragon. Dragon teeth and claws are the only things strong enough to penetrate their hides. Dragons in earth do attack and eat humans, if that's what you're worried about.

3. All the Demi-Dragons are protected inside a giant building specifically built to withstand dragon attacks. Well of course it is very dangerous being a demi-dragon. Kings want you dead. Commoners want you dead. Mortals dragons want to kidnap and mate with you. The plot is essentially surviving.

1) So medieval I'm assuming?

2) All those breath types can't all be used by one, right? That and they would also get abilities that align with their God type with said weaknesses? (Plant dragon feeds off of sunlight via photosynthesis, water only breaths under water, etc.)

3) Ah, alright. ^^

StoneWolf18 said:
1) So medieval I'm assuming?
2) All those breath types can't all be used by one, right? That and they would also get abilities that align with their God type with said weaknesses? (Plant dragon feeds off of sunlight via photosynthesis, water only breaths under water, etc.)

3) Ah, alright. ^^
1. Yes. With a little bit of modernization.

2. One breathe type and abilities aligned with their dragons. Yes (:

3. Awesome

[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]Awesome.

[/QUOTE]
Can we reserve dragons?

Also! I was thinking that you could maybe add a breath type of scalding water? It wouldn't make sense for the water to breath fire... X3

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]Me is has interest.

[/QUOTE]
Your stalking me 0-0

StoneWolf18 said:
Can we reserve dragons?
Also! I was thinking that you could maybe add a breath type of scalding water? It wouldn't make sense for the water to breath fire... X3

Your stalking me 0-0
W-why would you assume that? I-well, it is true, but... >'u>

I stalk everybody, don't worry.

StoneWolf18 said:
Can we reserve dragons?

Your stalking me 0-0
Yes! Reserving is fine. And thank you for the suggestion (:

Zedalb said:
Dibs on moon/ice probably with my avatar.
This is okay. But not with that picture. I want this world to be fantasy, but with more of a real world feel. That picture is just to fantasy/colorful etc. I hope you understand.

[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]Yes! Reserving is fine. And thank you for the suggestion (:

[/QUOTE]
Can I please take water please? ^_^

[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]This is okay. But not with that picture. I want this world to be fantasy, but with more of a real world feel. That picture is just to fantasy/colorful etc. I hope you understand.

[/QUOTE]
The magic demigod Ice Dragon is to colorful?

[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]Yes! Reserving is fine. And thank you for the suggestion (:

[/QUOTE]
Could I reserve the Sky please? *w*

Zedalb said:
The magic demigod Ice Dragon is to colorful?
Yes. I'm just not of fan of the wings over the top colors. Also their not magic, just elemental dragons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back