• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

To be honest, I want a lot of things. m//,f//,mxf

Hi there. :) I've been gone for a while due to circumstances I'd rather not talk about, but I'm back and bored! So wanna roleplay? :)

Respect will go a long way. Let's respect each other, okay? ^-^

Send me a pm if you wanna rp! :D

I'll play male, female, mxm, fxf, mxf, harems, love triangles, anything. Of course, not really anything, but I have a very wide variety.

I need romance. It's just more fun that way.

I love canon x oc fandoms right now. But I'm open to anything else too! :D

Fandoms:

Steven Universe

Indie rpg games( Any of Mogeko's works, Alice Mare, Lieat, Pom Gets Wifi, Yume Nikki, and more!)

Greek Gods(Not really a fandom, but oh well!)

Disney/Fairytales (I love them! especially darker ones!)

Creepypasta

Adventure Time

Kamigami no Asobi

Harvest Moon

Rune Factory 4

Kingdom Hearts

Tokyo Mew Mew

Gravity Falls

Inu x Boku

Heart no Kuni No Alice

Future Diary

Originals:

I'm totally up for the following, but theres MUCH MORE!

Stalker-related roleplays

Serial-killer-related roleplays

harems of all sorts!

Mixes of ideas!!

Hi! I'm looking for one more FxF roleplay to fill my list, so... Here I am! I have a bit of a group of characters I can play, if you wanted to use any one, or even all of them for your harem! As for fandoms, I'm looking for a Legend of Zelda RP involving Saria. Or Malon, if you prefer. PM me and we can discuss what we can do! (^.^)

*squees seeing a person of her kind and huggles* FRIENNND!!! *clears throat* Ok i can work something with you im already doing a greek god one with ares so*looks at her listy list* never tried....never heard of those games(and im a gamer too..meh)...already mentioned i can do greek gods...disney i can try if its KH in a way....NO ON THE CREEPYPASTA! just n-no *is scared of horror* I love slender..but just no.Never saw that anime..played harvest moon...not rune factory yet but i really wanna...i have an oc for tokyo mew mew..love gravity falls but never tried it rp wise..never heard of inux boku.. never heard the alice one but im guessing wonderland themed and not heard of future diary...I do have a stalker yandere like rp never tried harem...or serial killer.. i guess yandere is like serial killer...ok i guess i can make my list of where i said no sooo

Fandoms

Pokemon/yugioh

final fantasy

Fire emblem (As in the one where you marry and has babies hehe)

besides greek i can go egyptian

[QUOTE="Your Loyal Angel X]

Disney/Fairytales (I love them! especially darker ones!)

[/QUOTE]
I loves me some Disney, especially the princesses. Would you maybe have interest in doing a Disney princess FxF RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back