• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy To be Heroes

GoodUsername

I'm a bored, broken person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I've finally decided to dip my toes back into doing group RPs. I have not done anything with groups for a long time, despite that being where I got my start RPing.

The general idea here is high fantasy, where adventurers are getting their start on a journey together to further their own various goals and ideals. It is an adventure game, characters fighting and falling in love and gaining money and glory! That sort of thing.

I plan on making a discord server, since that is just easier overall I feel for a group to work together.

I'm looking for a relatively small group, max of 4 including myself, so 3 others. If anyone is interested, we can chat over DMs first and see how it goes. I plan for it to be action and adventure, me doubling as the DM more or less. It will be somewhat casual. as my work schedule can be fairly hectic.

I'm not sure if this is still open, but I'd still like to toss myself in, on the off-chance that it is! I'd also be interested in participating and would love to hear more details about the rp, if this is still open. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back