• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom To all the Horror fans

Hawkmoth

Дš Двovё : ₴o Bєloш
Hello all, I've been in the mood for something wretched lately. Maybe something along the lines of a hunter becomes the hunted type story. As a fan of Horror I'm open to an interesting hook, so if you have one, I may bite. However, I've been looking more toward a Creepypasta or Silent Hill type RP. So to seek out proper suitors, allow me to lay out the specifics of my interest.

About myself:
I am 24
I typically write at least one full paragraph per post.
I write more when I'm invested.
I will be RPing an OC. My apologies, but I am simply not comfortable with accurately portraying the vast majority of canons.
I prefer a canon. (Guilty pleasure, haha)
I am open to a small group of RPers.
I will either enjoy playing as an underdog of varying threat, or a horrifying monster to be feared.

What I expect:
At least one full paragraph in return per post.
Regular posts, at the least once a week.
Someone not to merely follow, but to lead the story with me. Surprise me!
Semi-realistic modern setting.
Please no Marvel styled RPing. (If you blast an entire neighborhood, martial law WILL take over and military units WILL secure the area, effectively making it impossible for our humans to escape the area to continue the adventure... Based on a true experience...)

What I encourage!
For relationships, truces, teams-ups, betrayals, etc to develop and adapt.
Absolute brutality! You wanna describe every single gory detail? You go for it, man!
Character risk taking
Goals, plots, plans!

If there are enough involved, I may invite you all to continue the RP on a discord server. Also, as I have mentioned before, I am more interested in a Creepypasta/Silent Hill RP. My idea for the creepypasta RP is more within the slenderverse. Good ol' operator man himself, proxies, the rake, and maybe some of the other popular urban legends. (Yeah, I know the popular ones tend to be fangirl trash, but I like them anyway!) I would play a human who has picked up legend slaying as a secret profession, working hard to understand these cryptids before setting in a plan to vanquish them. That would be something in middle of the average human players and the cryptid players. If the RP calls for it, I may also RP a cryptid as well.

As for Silent Hill, I'm open for about anything.

So whadya say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back