Absence To all of my Role Play Partners (Sorry about the formality but I want to be clear I am not joking around.

Oswald_Abbott

Going to doctor not gonna be active
Dear Roleplay Partners,

It is the end of my school year today and during the summer my Online time is uncertain. I will respond If I can but I can not guarantee when I can post. I will understand If you wish to pause or drop an RP because of this, though I hope I don't lose you all because I enjoy Roleplaying with each and every one of you. I hope you understand and that we can continue to RP and talk despite this problem.

Your Bookwriting, Roleplaying, and Comfort dealing Friend,
Oswald Abbott​

I understand how it is to be busy. I have been swarmed and haven’t even had the time to tell you about it. It’s been insane for me. I understand if you don’t want to roleplay, but if you do, I will try and reply to you asap.

hey, oswald! it's totally fine, i understand. it was great to meet you and if you can pop in and out, i'd love to hear from you as well. hope your summer goes well!

I understand how it is to be busy. I have been swarmed and haven’t even had the time to tell you about it. It’s been insane for me. I understand if you don’t want to roleplay, but if you do, I will try and reply to you asap.
Im still up for RP I just don't know how often I will reply

Dear Roleplay Partners,

It is the end of my school year today and during the summer my Online time is uncertain. I will respond If I can but I can not guarantee when I can post. I will understand If you wish to pause or drop an RP because of this, though I hope I don't lose you all because I enjoy Roleplaying with each and every one of you. I hope you understand and that we can continue to RP and talk despite this problem.

Your Bookwriting, Roleplaying, and Comfort dealing Friend,
Oswald Abbott​
I TOTALLY get it! In fact I've been busy with summer job so, I am not mad! Don;t fret!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back