• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern To a Fool Falls the Mantle (MxF)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The world exists in a precarious balance - a struggle between the forces of Good and Evil. You have worked for years for William Braxton, a man who was a mentor to you, a man of great wealth and power, but also great purpose. He was a hero who fought against the forces of Evil, never stepping into the light for thanks. He was one of the richest men on the planet.

William Braxton had secret departments, think tanks who worked on secret projects, sometimes clandestine equipment for the CIA and black ops groups in the government. You received the best training you could get from others. He turned you into a living weapon (similar to Black Widow, but without the darkness she endured).

Were you and he ever like …? Eww! No! He was old enough to be your father!

My Character
Now his legacy and massive fortune falls to his only son, James. James is incredibly gifted. Bright, young, athletic. He stands a solid 6’7”, built like his father. Played all sorts of sports. But he is also a spendthrift fool. He bought his own personal Batmobile. He hired Hans Zimmer to compose a symphony for his 21st birthday party. He does have his good points. He donates to children’s charities. He is a patron of the sciences.

He is also known for engaging in skiing, surfing, and snowboarding. He is a card carrying member of the SCA. He is part of some roleplaying groups. He engages in Airsoft. He is a manchild. But at least you know the guy can swing a lightsaber.

Maybe he is a bit of a fool. But he has a little potential. It was your impression that his father lost hope that his son would ever grow up and take responsibility. Now you suppose you will find out for it is up to you to try and help this guy grow up.

Your Character
You will need a good, detailed CS. If you have any questions, PM me. I am NOT stuck on your character background. You might also have very real superpowers. But I would prefer to keep them from being too OP. Perhaps you are the result of an earlier eugenics program. I do have some ideas for the latter idea if you like.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back