• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy тнє ιиѕтιтυтє σf σℓумρυѕ

"Um..." the boy looked up, jolting at the sight of everyone looking at him, some looks of interest, others of judgement. He cleared his throat and replied, his voice wavering slightly, "M-my name is Astraeus...but you can call my name Astra because everyone says my name is a little long...and yeah..."

-Godfrey began going around the academy humming softly and causing minor chaos. making people delivering food drop it all, making students slip, even shifting everything 3 inches to the left including the hole building just to screw with people....all this because he was bored. however he didn't stop. in the libray he shifted all the books around and moved fiction to Non fiction, non fiction to fiction. history to myths. etc. but he wanted more~ he placed a curse on the books so if someone tried getting one..it moved. and finally he made ever single book be placed pages outward-

Athena smiled. "Welcome, both of you. And- ah, there they are."

Hermes, Artemis and Hestia returned to the mess hall, which was starting to look less messy as it began repairing and...seeming cleaning itself as well.
"Sorry we took so long, Headmistress." Hestia chirped. "Hermes kept complaining when glass was getting pulled out of his wings."

"It really hurt, okay??" Hermes grumbled.

"No matter, because now we can officially start the sorting." Athena replied promptly, taking out the long piece parchment. "You will be examined by the three king brothers, Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon, and they will be the ones to determine your bracket. I will be calling you up one by one for your inspection." she unrolled the parchment, and it rolled across the floor.

Athena smiled. "Welcome, both of you. And- ah, there they are."

Hermes, Artemis and Hestia returned to the mess hall, which was starting to look less messy as it began repairing and...seeming cleaning itself as well.
"Sorry we took so long, Headmistress." Hestia chirped. "Hermes kept complaining when glass was getting pulled out of his wings."

"It really hurt, okay??" Hermes grumbled.

"No matter, because now we can officially start the sorting." Athena replied promptly, taking out the long piece parchment. "You will be examined by the three king brothers, Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon, and they will be the ones to determine your bracket. I will be calling you up one by one for your inspection." she unrolled the parchment, and it rolled across the floor.
-The parchment glew gray from a split second before just rolling back up into itselt-

Godfrey/barren giggles micheviously in a hidden location wanting to toy with her a bit-

The mess halls enormous door is clumsily pushed open, two figures stumbling inside, chuckling.

There stood Himeros, the God of Desire, the chandelier catching his dark hair and outlining his out spread dove wings. His face is engulfed in a grin and his bare feet skidding across the marble flooring as he pushes along someone else. The two are barely keeping up right, fits of giggles holding them as they shove each other around. But even as quick blurs their appearances were stone carven, Himeros only baring a cloth around his waist and the other only dressed in a chiton and their lean muscles made students stare as bright as the sun.

"Shh, shut up!"
"You're so late, bro!" They argue in hush whispers that echo in the silent hall.
"Shut up!" The man wheezes, his face wrinkles and grows his smile so wide it looks like it hurt his cheeks.

"You're in so much trouble!"
"No, I'm not-!"

Himeros thrust himself forward at the taller, the two of them tumbling towards the floor, the god having to catch the other by encircling an arm around his neck. He gets him into a playful chokehold, laughing with a cat like glint in his eyes before slowly tilts his jaw to fully face the Gods above them.
"Oh. Heeey, Athena" He gives them a short wave of his calluses palms.

Grapefruit halts in his struggle, following his brother's greeting and his shoulders hike up to his ears. "H-hello."
He gives them a wave as well, more nervous than casual and though his hands are not as calluses like his brother's, there were rough splotches at the palm where the fingers meet, clearly someone in an athletic field. Showing webs between his second knuckles.

Last edited:
Athena raised a brow. "Welcome, you two. If you'd be so kind as to act like your age for a moment." she replied, not showing any sort of smile. Instead, she wrenched open the parchment again.

Hermes stared at the floor, feeling distinctly hot around the neck upon seeing the new arrivals wearing nothing but some cloth. Hestia giggled, and Artemis rolled her eyes, folding her arms.

"Really, they dare to address Ms. Athena in such a casual tone? I don't understand how people of our generation can simply treat our superiors as equals." she huffed.

-the parchment rolled up once morse and...sat up vertical before flying straight through the roof leaving them alone. this time Godfrey/Barren couldn't contain himself and began laughing and wheezing heavily. he fell seemed to enjoy the misfortune of others and even more so he fell from his hidden spot in the closet-

Godfrey/Barren: 'HAHAhAHAHA OH MY WORD HAHAHA!"

"Right, right." Himeros easily jerks his arm away, the other stumbling forward before catching himself and standing upright.
The two brothers' share a quick glance at each other as the taller slides his palms together and his eyes meet the floor. "S-sorry."
Despite his honesty, his lips curled at the end of his attempted neutral line. His brother toes towards him then ruffles his curling hair and leaps back before he is swiped by his swift palm.

This time the grin reforming and the two of them hissing whispers at each other. "I'm tryna' be respectful, man!"
"Your way past that when Dionysus was more of a priority then the sorting!"

Grapefruit rubs the jugular of his neck where bunches of protruding, vibrant fins and gills rest at his throat, glancing off to the side.
"I needed to say goodbye." He shrugs.
Himeros folds his arms against his broad chest. "He can always visit the school."
"I don't think they want a drunk loose in the school."

The God of Desire shakes his head, his shoulders shaking from a quiet chuckle then looks back at the headmistress.
He quickly fixes his posture and rest his hands to his side. "Sorry, right."
"My younger brother, Grapefruit." He gestures with his hands, the other whacking his wrist.

"Don't spotlight me, dude!" Then returns his attention to the gods, fully facing them with his back straight.

Athena gave up with the parchment and instead simply surveyed the crowd, before settling her gaze on Himeros and Grapefruit. "Hm." she nodded. "Take your place amongst the students and we can commence the sorting." she replied haughtily.

Artemis nodded in approval.
"Exactly. If you don't want to show respect to your mentors, then bare yourself in front of all of us, why don't you?" she sneered.

Hestia whispered to Hermes, rolling her eyes,
"She just really looks up to Athena."

-Barren soon collected himself and rose to his feet still chuckling-

Barren/godfrey: "Oh good human god! haven't laughed like this in 4 big bangs....well then I guess my spy mission is done~" -he drew his blade and slashed the air creating a tear into it...he opened it and climbed through letting it close behind him-

The brothers face Artemis, her words only growing Himeros' grin.
"I don't think we could get away anymore bare. Unless hundreds of students aren't considerably shy."
He rolls his shoulders, half lidding his eyes as he peeks over his them at the large crowd.

Grapefruit jabs his finned elbow into his ribs, making the other jump with a laugh. He grabs his wrist and drags him to the very front of the hall.
"Sorry, he lacks a filter."

Eos and Astraeus watched the whole scene unravel, Eos very interested, biting the pad of her thumb while gazing at the two, Astra however was more interested in the girl who had been angrily muttering nearby. He was quite surprised to see plantlife growing on her head, tiny butterflies feeding and fluttering around her.

A flush rose on Artemis' cheeks, but her voice didn't waver. "Maybe that'd be a suitable reprimand for acting like fools in front of Athena, as well as the Three Kings themselves." Hestia giggled at Artemis' rosy face.

Hermes looked around, and saw the stunning Eos and the handsome Astraeus. He quickly looked back, and thought, Why is everyone hot in this school-

Eos looked back at Hermes, and offered a little wave, grinning. Astra pretended not to notice. Extra social interaction? No thanks.

"Fools?"
Himeros scoffs playfully, a summons forth a cloud of purple smoke. Warping it and twisting it around in his fingers until a long arrow materializes in his open palms, it's pointed a dangerously vibrant crimson.
"Our looks are not for show, dear." He waves it around. "Ya' gotta pay a little. Extra for fish over er'."
He elbows his brother a multitude of time in his ribs, ducking back to avoid another palm swipe.

"No one's seein' me bare." Grapefruit yanks the weapon from his palm. "And don't bring ya' drug arrows to school."

Himeros huffs a laugh, practically floating around the taller, his hand sneaking under his arm to steal it back. Then he sighs dramatically and heavy.
"My baby brothers all grown up, no more visits to the grape vines grove or botherin' the local humans."
He tugs the other into a bear hug, making him grumble. "Himeros!"

"I will indeed miss you!" His smile twist into a cat- like grin, engulfing his face. "Don't steal the frogs used in dissections and let them loose like I did."

Grapefruit halts his flailing arms, his smirk more childish and sillier. "No promises."

Last edited:
"I- let me assure you, that I do not like the sight of EITHER of you, nor would I desire to see of you wearing any less." Artemis huffed, handling the situation well for how flustered she was internally. "And you're not the only one who knows their way around a bow and arrow, so mind yourselves."

"Aww!" Hestia smiled, watching the brotherly farewell. "Man, you guys are so cute!"

Last edited:
-A black tear opened up once again and the same doctor was flung out into a tree....he was beaten and bruised but his body began to heal. soon he stood up and went back to spying on the people of the campus-

-Doctor V stood by a tree collecting himself and panting heavily.....though it had been only a few minutes of not hours here....millions upon millions of years passed in the void. year of torture, torment, being killed, brought back, and killed again. Doctor V didn't like it....so he vowed not to fail them again. collecting his thoughts he returned to the lightning dome and stared at it. the pain of it...would it pale in comparison to what the first brother and 3rd sister did to him?...he could only tell. sticking his arm into the lightning he groaned a bit but the pain wasn't too great...seeing this he began pushing through groaning in pain but eventually pushed through it and fell the the ground still in pain from his punishment-

"Oh, man."
The God of Desire lets go of his brother, the arrow exploding into a dark cloud around his hand and wisping away. "You havn' seen Eros, big God of Love is a big God of soft."
He makes his voice teasing and mumble like, practically leaning his weight on his taller brother.
Grapefruit pushes him away, snickering. "Go away you lust pigeon! You're holdin' up the sorting."

"Fine, fine. Goodbye!"
He slowly begins to walk away thought it was more of a mimic march of a toy soldier, his knees unbending. Before he slowly turns around and whispers loudly. "I'm going to feed Fountain grass nothin' but carrots!"

"Don't you dare!"
The God's wings expand, and he quickly sprints and thrust himself into the air, his laugh echoing in the marble room as he twists and slips between the cracked open enormous door.

Grapefruit sighs, his protest lost, and the only remanence of his brother was a dove feather he swats away.
Then it hits him like a sinking dread, Himeros just left... he just left him with hundreds of students and the gods to face alone. He slowly turns, all his carefreeness slipping off of him like rain, his shoulders hike to fins where his ears would be and hoped it made him as small as his height wasn't.
"S-sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you. Heh." He gives them all a halfassed, toothy smile.

His bare foot skids across the floor gratuitously, he preferred to stare at that instead of everyone else. Now that he was standing completely still and no longer was being hovered by a mass of muscles, his nymph like traits were as vibrant as deep-sea coral. He had a serpent's fin running down and protruding from his spine, the chandelier even caught folds of scales that blend into parts of his skin and sharp claws instead of proper nails.

-the man infiltrates the academy and begins making his way through the place to find the main gathering area if not the library. he hummed softly along the way as to take his mind off the....things his higher ups did to him. despite his large figure (10'2) he was surprisingly quiet and able to sneak past everyone....mostly because he hid in dark classrooms to hide from them- "hm..if I'm going to do this I need a plan but how..." -thinking hard he suddenly had an idea and he looked at his arm...knowing what had to be done he began getting to work-

Artemis folded her arms, irritated, her face still pink. Hestia had a wide smile on her face; she had never seen her like this before.

"Good riddance." Artemis muttered, and Hestia laughed. Hermes, however, was more interested in the radiant girl that had caught his eye a while ago.

Eos had been watching the hunk that was Himeros, still biting the pad of her thumb, until he left. Then, she felt someone's eyes looking at her. She looked around until she found the source, and saw that Hermes had not taken his gaze off of her. She grinned and sauntered over, folding her arms under her bosom to raise it higher.
"Hello." Eos said, watching Hermes' face with mingled anticipation and interest. "Nice wings you got there."

The trio turned to look at Eos. She was indeed breathtaking, and they all seemed to have different reactions to her. Hestia gaped at her, as her own cute looks paled in comparison, Artemis excused herself, after her experience with the god of desire, she needed to compose herself. Hermes looked around wildly before pointing to himself, forcing himself not to let his eyes wander.

"I- um- you wanted to- me???" Hermes stammered, before getting a grip. "...Thanks, I guess..." he mumbled, his wings ruffling slightly. "I'm Hermes, and this is Hestia...nice to meet you..."

"My name's Eos, nice to meet you too." she chuckled, noticing the concentration in Hermes' face. "You're Zeus' son, right? And you're the daughter of Rhea." she added, turning to Hestia, smiling at her shocked expression.

"Y-yeah...!" Hestia replied, feeling a flutter in her stomach. Hermes merely nodded in response to Eos, because he was scared to make a mistake with what he could say.

Artemis scooted off, close to where Astraeus stood, taking a deep breath, her face still rosy. She had never acted this way in her life, and she didn't know how to feel about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back