• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy тнє ιиѕтιтυтє σf σℓумρυѕ (Greek Mythology/College RP) [RE-OPENED!]

Ah! Well I was thinking the after-school clubs would sort of tie into that, yknow? Like sports and tournaments and other stuff

Dang I'm really conflicted on Hekate's bracket. My first thought was to put her in Hades but then I was like but she sided with Zeus and the olympians in the war...idk. Her personality fits both bc she's dark but has a good heart

Maybe she could be in Zeus' bracket but being conflicted since "she's too dark". Or some sort of inner drama of being stuck between worlds.

Dang I'm really conflicted on Hekate's bracket. My first thought was to put her in Hades but then I was like but she sided with Zeus and the olympians in the war...idk. Her personality fits both bc she's dark but has a good heart
I don't know, honestly. I feel like she's okay where she is right now, but if you want to make some last-minute changes, that's okay too.

If ares isn’t taken could I take him?

To everyone who has said they're interested in this RP and hasn't yet entered a character: Please be warned, today is the final day that this RP will be open. If you don't get your characters in by tomorrow, I'm sorry, but you will not be accepted. I have a set day that I wanted to start this, and I'm not changing the date for anyone.
Thank you <3

THE RP IS STARTING TODAY! I WILL BE STARTING THIS IN AN HOUR OR SO, SO ANY LAST-MINUTE ENTRIES OR EDITS MUST BE MADE N O W.

Attention: A couple of changes will be happening.

1. I am going to be opening this up again. There's just not enough happening in the RP and people that said they wanted to be a part of it haven't even written one response in the main RP.
2. I am going to be changing the rules slightly so you can RP up to 3 characters.
3. You can't just say you're going to be a part of this RP and not contribute, especially if you're blowing up the OOC and not even adding into the main. I just can't allow that.

Thanks <3

Hi! I was watching the RP for a while now, I know I'm kinda late, but can I still join?

To whomever this may concern:
Welcome to the Institute of Olympus!
Here, you will learn all the basics to taking your rightful places as deities, learn how to manage your powers, train yourselves in warfare, so on and so forth!
Included with this invitation, you have received instructions, a few complimentary school uniforms, and all necessary materials needed to learn.
Upon your arrival to the institute, you will be separated into one of 3 brackets.

The Bracket of Zeus
They've got spirit, yes they do, they've got spirit, how about you?
The Bracket of Zeus is known for its high levels of school spirit and values integrity and grit over all else. You'll find that most in Zeus' bracket are often cheerleaders, members of volunteer groups, and members of the student body.

The Bracket of Poseidon
The notorious champions of the schoolwide chess tournament, spelling bee, math decathlon, and CWST-T (Celestial Warfare Simulation Tournament- Tactics), for 49 years in a row!
Poseidons value strategy and wisdom greatly, and you'll find that they are the head-honchos of our more educational after-school activities.
Note: They will not tolerate being called 'nerds'

The Bracket of Hades
Ambition and talent are priceless to those in the bracket of Hades. You'll find that these students are very assured in what they want, and have a remarkable perseverance. However, the methods that they use are currently being cracked down on- Hades is known for producing, shall we say, troublemakers. Rest assured that punishments will be dealt accordingly. However, they are also very talented, not just in education, but in sports, seeming to break records every year in chariot-racing, archery, and other inter-bracket sports we have here in the Institute.

We hope that you'll consider joining our institute.
Yours truly,
𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓐𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷𝓪

Rules:
-Everyone be friendly to each other!
-People of all writing skills are welcome!
-I'm only RPing this on this website!
-You can RP up to 3 characters, but no doubles, please!
-LGBT+ friendly!
-Be sure that you can stick with being frequent with replies!
-Please participate in the main RP, not just the OOC.
-All characters are of college age and older, so topics may turn mature!!
-This will be a sandbox-like RP, I don't have much of a plot
-Characters must be renditions or heavily inspired off of actual Greek deities!
-Shipping is allowed, but make sure the other person is okay with it (NO FORCED SHIPPING)

-MOST IMPORTANT: HAVE FUN!!!

OOC: Here!

My character, Hermes/Sample for CS: Right here!

Character Sheets: Over here!

Main: This way!
Hello, can you explain what you mean by doubles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back