• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy тнє ιиѕтιтυтє σf σℓумρυѕ (Greek Mythology/College RP) [CLOSED]

A_Hazy_Clarity

~Palutena~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ah! Well I was thinking the after-school clubs would sort of tie into that, yknow? Like sports and tournaments and other stuff

lost_girl

the comedic relief side character, bi mess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Dang I'm really conflicted on Hekate's bracket. My first thought was to put her in Hades but then I was like but she sided with Zeus and the olympians in the war...idk. Her personality fits both bc she's dark but has a good heart

A_Hazy_Clarity

~Palutena~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Dang I'm really conflicted on Hekate's bracket. My first thought was to put her in Hades but then I was like but she sided with Zeus and the olympians in the war...idk. Her personality fits both bc she's dark but has a good heart
I don't know, honestly. I feel like she's okay where she is right now, but if you want to make some last-minute changes, that's okay too.

A_Hazy_Clarity

~Palutena~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
To everyone who has said they're interested in this RP and hasn't yet entered a character: Please be warned, today is the final day that this RP will be open. If you don't get your characters in by tomorrow, I'm sorry, but you will not be accepted. I have a set day that I wanted to start this, and I'm not changing the date for anyone.
Thank you <3

A_Hazy_Clarity

~Palutena~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
THE RP IS STARTING TODAY! I WILL BE STARTING THIS IN AN HOUR OR SO, SO ANY LAST-MINUTE ENTRIES OR EDITS MUST BE MADE N O W.

Users who are viewing this thread