• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom TMNT 2014/2016 rp?

Queenbandit228

Sleeping the day away
Greetings! It's been many, many years since I last did a tmnt rp. Thought I'd get back into it by doing an Oc × Canon RP for the 2014/2016 TMNT movies.

My rp style:
  • Semi-lit to Literate
  • Descriptive roleplayer (Min of 6 lines per character on the computer)
  • Double up ( I play your crush and my oc and vice versa)
  • I will also play other characters for the plot
  • Has an OC ready

Is anyone interested?

OC link and I pair them up with Either Leo or Raph.

It’s interesting you say that because I pair my oc with Leo! Now I’m not sure if you’re willing to part with him but if so then yeah, I’d be down. But if not, I hope you find someone soon! And good luck on the hunt. :3

Cute oc!

It’s interesting you say that because I pair my oc with Leo! Now I’m not sure if you’re willing to part with him but if so then yeah, I’d be down. But if not, I hope you find someone soon! And good luck on the hunt. :3

Cute oc!
thats fine. I have 2 love interests in case of these situations. 😁 I can just take Raph

Imma give you the basics on my oc! I don’t have a CS for her atm but I hope the latter will give you fairly good idea of who she is!

your oc is like really pretty though. And I love it! Very lovely eyes and I LOVE her hair!
Okie dokie. Amd thank you. I didn't draw her looks but its a concept of what she is suppose to look like

Okie dokie. Amd thank you. I didn't draw her looks but its a concept of what she is suppose to look like

I draw fairly well, but I’m lazy and just prefer to find refs that best suite my oc’s appearance! :3
Also I actually found some stuff on my oc, so I’m adding that into the PM! Sorry for the wait!

Hello hello! I hope you're fairing well? I'd be more than interested to write with you. If you're open to the idea that is?

Greetings! Sorry for such a late response. I havent be online lately. If you wanna do the bayverse tmnt rp still, feel free to dm me 😊
Don’t apologize! I haven’t been online as of late either because I’m finishing summer college classes right now. I definitely want to still roleplay Bayverse TMNT, so I’ll dm you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back