• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
TMNT (2012) ROLEPLAY REQUEST
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

TMNT (2012)
Literate 1x1 double up
  • Genres (Action, romance, Drama, angst, psychological horror, hurt/comfort.) Mind breaking
TMNT(2012) 1x1 DOUBLE UP

DarlingSystem

Salutations!
I am currently looking for a 1x1 TMNT 2012 iteration double up roleplay. Here is what I need from you if you wish to roleplay with me!

• Your literacy level must be Literate to advanced. 6 or more lines (computer wise. )
  • you must be 17+
  • your character information,whether that be facts, a Google document, ect. I am not looking to roleplay with a Mary Sue/Gary Sue or OCS that are inherently dramatic and need to be saved every two seconds.
  • I can play Raphael and michelangelo, or Raphael and Donatello, I have little to no experience roleplaying using Leonardo, as I'm not too comfterable roleplaying as him! But I'd prefer if you took half of the turtles while I took the other half.
  • I can play splinter, rock steady and bebop, foot soldiers and the kraang,tigerclaw. If needed I can play others too.
  • We will create a plot together and with each other to see what fits.
  • Genres (Action, romance, Drama, angst, psychological horror, hurt/comfort.) Mind breaking
Please tell me your boundries, who you can play, your oc, as well as your literacy level. Thank you!

(Also ps, I just joined this website I have no clue how it works. 😭👍 bare with me. )

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221026_162925.jpg
    Screenshot_20221026_162925.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
hello! i'm unsure if you're still searching for a tmnt partner, but i would love to write with you if you are!

i have no triggers, am capable of writing/portraying anyone and am advanced novella. if you’re still searching for a roleplay partner for this, feel free to shoot me a message whenever. <33

Users who are viewing this thread

Back