• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom TMNT 1x1 Search

its2showall

Hey, there the name is Kat ^^ I'm in search of a TMNT roleplay since I've been having a craving for it. I have no problem with the 2003 version nor the 2012 version. I have no problem with OC x Canons! I'm always playing more than one character so things stay interesting. I am looking for someone who can play as Raph or Leo.

I will only do literate roleplays. I hope that you’d put in the same effort that I plan on doing. It doesn’t have to be the size of a book, but I’d still like at LEAST a paragraph or two. It can even go up to multiple paragraphs! I like that! Spelling and grammar errors are fine as long as I can still understand what you were trying to say xD

Also, I love talking in OOC It's not a must, but just a little heads up

If you would like to get in contact. I highly suggest that you PM me :3

I hope I hear from somebody soon!​

I’m interested ^^ I can roleplay Leo for you. Just a heads up I’m heading to bed right now so I’ll respond tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back