• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DonnieBoy_

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! D, here ^^ Just looking for someone experienced to RP some ninja turtles with me! I can play both Donatello and Michelangelo, but has trouble portraying Leo and Raph. Either or- I'm looking for a slice of life/action/thriller rp, and would love to discuss plots, as I have MANY

Hi, I just joined up today looking for someone who'd be interested in roleplaying Ninja turtles with me.
I typically main as Donatello (mostly IDW inspired, but to be honest, I take from different parts of the fandom) but I can also double as a lot of characters. I can do Leo and Mikey easily enough, and Sometimes Raph (Though not gonna lie, I find him the hardest)

Let me know if you're interested! The new movie has me fired uuuup :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back