• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom TLOU Fandom Plot Search

This plot idea is taken from this thread so that I can find more partners for this specific idea: Multiple Settings - Longterm Partner Search Thread (oc only)
The plot for this is kinda an alternate version of the game story where instead of a certain part in the story where they both have a conversation about loss he decides that he is going to be her new dad instead of just handing her off to someone else because in the back of his mind he truly does care about her and he doesn't want her to feel scared with someone that she didnt know. Plus they had been through so much together that he couldn't really separate from her anyways.

What am I looking for?:
I am looking for someone to play an alternate version of Ellie in this plot, for those that have played the last of us game or who have followed this game you'll know who I am referring to. I will be playing Joel in this rp.

If anyone is interested in this, dm me and let's discuss it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back