• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern TLC RP

how can i help ?" i sit by you
Jessica looks right at you, looking right into your eyes. She really wants to confess her love to you, her heart racing, but she doesn't do so, merely looking down.
"You being here is already helping. Thank you, again, for coming".
She started to cry a little, wiping her eyes quickly. "I don't understand how my whole family goes to see my sister and her fiancé, leaving me here alone with a cold, or flu, or fever, or whatever..." She leans her head against your shoulder, sniffling. "It's not fair".

you know i guess if you want i can stay the night ?" i pet your head
"Well my family aren't hehh... here t... to say n... no..." She bolted upright, throwing herself forwards as she sneezed a huge sneeze: "... CHOOOOOOOO"! Flopping back down against you, Jessica blew her nose but with barely any effect. "Sorry".

no its ok i got it rest "
Jessica shook her head, getting up on trembling legs. "Let me get..." She stopped, inhaling sharply, squeezing her eyes shut. "... CHOOOOOO"! She fell back onto her bed softly, groaning and curling up. "Goodnight" she mumbled, somehow getting into bed, sniffling and coughing.

(Yeah. Just skip to the end, or the morning after).

Jessica shook her head, sitting up. "I can't get comfortable". She was too tired and fevered to be subtle or restrictive anymore. "Cuddle me. Please".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back