• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TKO~OOC

FIRST! *pretends message above is nonexistent*
I got a question: how large is the cocoon? Can I use it for shield? XD

FIRST! *pretends message above is nonexistent*
I got a question: how large is the cocoon? Can I use it for shield? XD
Hahahahahah

Oh, noup, i mean maybe after it hatchs (or however that process is called) the silk can be used to make a shield or light armor (mages can't use shields... Oh damn i forgot to add their weapons to the main post didn't i? Sleep depravation... Wonderful ideas at the cost of losing focus. Mages are my favourite class, always. Andromeda is for plot porpoises

Hahahahahah

Oh, noup, i mean maybe after it hatchs (or however that process is called) the silk can be used to make a shield or light armor (mages can't use shields... Oh damn i forgot to add their weapons to the main post didn't i? Sleep depravation... Wonderful ideas at the cost of losing focus. Mages are my favourite class, always. Andromeda is for plot porpoises
Where are my staffs and wands, senpai
1595929908913.png

And that's a fun thought. I'll definitely save the silk for a bEAUTIFUL ROBE BEFITTING THE FUTURE EMPRESS OF THE THREE KINGDOMS.
ahem.

If i may suggest, perhaps a discord server would be best for this? RPN threads are a little wonky when it comes to sending notifs .

No spears/hammers/axes?

Does anime only for images mean only anime screenshots or just not real photos?

Last edited:
Ooo can I have a tailsmen as a weapon or spells tags.
Wait would mages get one basic spell from their weapon that doesnt cost Mp?

Last edited:
Though in reality there is a game like this but its not lvl based because noobs would be picked on by higher lvls, making it impossible to progress. But they would also bring fear to those that are strong because those freshspawns have nothing to lose and will do whatever it takes to kill you.

Plus theres always them pesky exploiters.

Neo Alice Neo Alice

Woo, 225 total points right? Should be fixed now yeah.

And yes, I'm a proud camper. It comes par for the course when you're a sniper.

But yeah, the bounce was mainly for when they're in cover or when you're down a different hallway and you're alerted of an enemy, kind of thing.

O-kay, tell me if I did any wrong calculations for my barely awake brain! Sorry for the hassle!

Though in reality there is a game like this but its not lvl based because noobs would be picked on by higher lvls, making it impossible to progress. But they would also bring fear to those that are strong because those freshspawns have nothing to lose and will do whatever it takes to kill you.

Plus theres always them pesky exploiters.

Or you make a surprising turn of events and offer your services to noobs and help them level up in exchange for money. We love mercenary work in this household.

Wouldn't a person running a third of an MMO world have irl contacts for at least some of the people they play with? Like to call up after getting suddenly PK'ed and say "what the hell happened?"

Wouldn't a person running a third of an MMO world have irl contacts for at least some of the people they play with? Like to call up after getting suddenly PK'ed and say "what the hell happened?"

The thing is, they can't trust them now. Since they don't know who killed them

Ooo can I have a tailsmen as a weapon or spells tags.
Wait would mages get one basic spell from their weapon that doesnt cost Mp?

Spell tags arent really something i planned, but that's why there's a "create your own skills" systems

No spears/hammers/axes?

Does anime only for images mean only anime screenshots or just not real photos?
Anime looking drawings are good too.

Spear hammers and axes... I guess you can make a sub-class that uses one of those, it's not impossible

AI10100 AI10100 and I were working on our characters' relationship, and we came up with an idea. So it was mentioned in my CS that Soyeon gathered the strong players in Kingdom Animae and congregated with them to consolidate with her. Basically, she promised she'd give them territory if they pledge allegiance to her and agree to pay taxes. In a sense, she created a noble system within the kingdom. So since her original Avatar was very OP, she most likely used the "Ally with me and I give you boons or don't ally with me and I one punch man you :)." I imagine nobody in their right mind would refuse lol, and so she went on killing NPCs for territories and handing them out to strong Animae players. She then taxed these players UwU

Along the way, we decided Soyeon created a discord server with these "nobles" and they hang out over there outside of the game.

Just wanna share this so we can check if this can fly. And one more thing, I think she would've tried an invasion during her reign.

Okay. Uh posted cs but if changes are needed to be done I shall do it tomorrow. It's very late, I don't think I'll be making coherent sentences soon.

Or you make a surprising turn of events and offer your services to noobs and help them level up in exchange for money. We love mercenary work in this household.
Noobs usually dont have that much money to offer. But I will admit that I have seen a service where noobs let vets wipe them for money. Heck I even went to a black market where they exchanged real money with in game money.

Noobs usually dont have that much money to offer. But I will admit that I have seen a service where noobs let vets wipe them for money. Heck I even went to a black market where they exchanged real money with in game money.

Oh you bet I mean real money

I mean what? Yeah I mean, like vet gets half the loot they get from the boss and stuff like that. Yea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back