• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

These are fast times and fast nights, yeah // No time for rewrites, we couldn't help it

reverse harem

♦ Yes, I will admit this is a guilty pleasure rp right off the bat.

♦ This is a literate/advanced roleplay. I consider myself to be in that level not because I'm Shakespeare and not because I write a novel per post, but simply because I am descriptive in my posts and always give my partners something to work with. I expect the same back.

♦ On that topic, I CAN double for you if you'd prefer. (Meaning I play a girl for your multiple guys, and you play a girl I'll play multiple guys for).

♦ This will take place over google docs or here. I'm not picky. I'll use discord but only for ooc chatter.

♦ You HAVE to be understanding that I have a life outside of this site and roleplaying. That doesn't mean I don't care about our RP, it just means I may not be able to respond everyday. Do NOT bug me for replies unless a reasonable amount of time has passed. Use your judgement.

♦ Do I even have to say that romance will be a part of this?

♦ Het couples are my fave, though I can do mxm or fxf for you if we're doubling. Realistic pictures only. Supernatural themes are my jam, though I can do realistic too, just depends on the plot.

Ideas for Settings, Characters, etc. [* means I have an idea]

♤ vampires and a human*
♤ werewolves and a human*
♤ witches/gifted humans
♤ reality tv show of some sort
♤ demons and a human
♤ summertime (or reverse, winter)
♤ good x bad
♤ omg please please please suggest if you have any ideas!

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back