Advice/Help Title Hunt

Which title?

• The Conflict of Kingdom's(Dragon Rp)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay people this is the second day I've been trying to find a name for a Dragon Rp I'm setting up. These are the names I've come to but I don't know which to choose from...
1. Reigning Wars of Felhira(Dragon Rp)

2. Felhira's Destruction or Salvation?(Dragon Rp)

3. The Conflict of Kingdom's(Dragon Rp)

4. Kingdom's of War(Dragon Rp)

Incase you need to know a bit about the rp, it's of two Kingdom's ruling over a world called Felhira. The Relria Kingdom is of wealth and the Telti Kingdom is of strength. They were working together to make the world and their Kingdom's prosperous, but as we all know greed gets in the way.​

They are the people of the world, each has a human form. They can decide to take a human for or their dragon form

Titles are hard. You need cool words but they aren't going to come to your head immediately.

This is all 100% personal, super blunt opinion, and out of order, but here goes:
Destruction or Salvation? - Nothing wrong with making the interest check in this way, but putting it as the title, with the question mark, just doesn't seem... tasteful. For whatever reason.
Conflict of Kingdoms - Sounds like a Clash of Clans spinoff, and it's also, well, a little generic.
Kingdoms of War - Also kinda generic, and it's practically the same as the one above, just flip-flopped.
Reigning Wars of Felhira - Cash me into this one, baby. You've got the name of the world, Felhira, in the title. The title quickly implies that the world is at war and that the war is likely about reigning over said world. People will have a pretty decent guess as to what this is going to be about before they even continue over to the post.

What's wrong with generic titles, you might ask? Well... nothing, actually, because they're used everywhere across the site and never fail to get the eye of those who are more concerned about the content than the cover (and plus, you can't put the whole plot in the title after all). Still figured an opinion was better than nothing, though.

Titles are hard. You need cool words but they aren't going to come to your head immediately.

This is all 100% personal, super blunt opinion, and out of order, but here goes:
Destruction or Salvation? - Nothing wrong with making the interest check in this way, but putting it as the title, with the question mark, just doesn't seem... tasteful. For whatever reason.
Conflict of Kingdoms - Sounds like a Clash of Clans spinoff, and it's also, well, a little generic.
Kingdoms of War - Also kinda generic, and it's practically the same as the one above, just flip-flopped.
Reigning Wars of Felhira - Cash me into this one, baby. You've got the name of the world, Felhira, in the title. The title quickly implies that the world is at war and that the war is likely about reigning over said world. People will have a pretty decent guess as to what this is going to be about before they even continue over to the post.

What's wrong with generic titles, you might ask? Well... nothing, actually, because they're used everywhere across the site and never fail to get the eye of those who are more concerned about the content than the cover (and plus, you can't put the whole plot in the title after all). Still figured an opinion was better than nothing, though.

thank you so much!!! See I was thinking the same with the titles, but having others thoughts on it aren't bad!!! XD also helps to decide fully.

Last edited:
How about Sword and Scales: War/Dragon RP? Alternatively, Coin, Sword and Scales: War/Dragon RP. Of the choices you out forward though, I like #1 the best. Might want to remove the apostrophes in #3 and #4.

I would like to point out that while in this case information wasn't lost, a lot of the time the threads are titled in "generic" terms because they are trying to pitch the idea TYPE in the title.

I much prefer a title reading "dark magical girl roleplay small group" which immediately informs me of several key pieces of info which might lead me to actually read the content or not

Over "Gazim Vermillion" which maybe sounds cool but if I can't tell what it is, do I really have the time to waste reading that one out of millions.

I think the best thread titles for me are the ones that have their pitch , the thing that makes them unique and is supposed to be the core focus of the roleplay or the reason why I might want to try it.

Of course, having everything at once would be best, but if one has to prioritize I'd say informative over cool as far as the title goes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back