• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Big Brother Jack

Would you Kindly?
So I thought with the announcement of season 3 it would be fun to do a Titans role play. Like maybe new members are thinking of joining the Titans hearing about their heroic deeds. They still will stay in Gotham finding themselves facing a great evil, The Joker...the Joker is by far the worst of the worst and he will break you if you are not careful by killing your loved ones or making you go crazy. I also want to include other Batman villains such as Black Mask, Soloman Grundy, Penguin, and Ra Al Ghul. I was thinking maybe a maximum size of 6 people would do but we shall see.​

Joined a Titans game before but never got off the ground, Im familiar with the Titans from comics/animations but never got around to seeing the Live action version. Will this be strictly OC's or can characters that have not appeared in the series be a option? I had the idea for using Terra if that was the case, otherwise can make up a OC.

I would like to join, but i'm not really all that familiar with the titans comics and such although i have been planning to read them. could i still join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back