TV & Film Titans

M.J. Saulnier

Semi-Retired User
TITANS
[IMG='width:653px;']https://fsmedia.imgix.net/43/da/fd/bc/752c/4e72/ac78/c65a463b5197/titansrobinjpg.jpeg[/IMG]

I started watching the series last night. Turned on Netflix to continue S3 of Salvation, and the Titans promo comes up right away. All I had to see was DC, and I hit play. I figured okay, they rebooted Teen Titans. I'll see what it's about.

Before I know it, it's 4am and I'm on Episode 7. This is not really Teen Titans. It's more of a proper DC adaptation.

When Dick Grayson hits the screen as Robin, it's like Watchmen all over again. Ultraviolence.

Anyway, who has seen it, what do you think?

Honestly, I wasn’t too impressed by it. I watched 2 or 3 episodes and felt very meh about it :/

I feel like the story wasn’t that interesting and had a little too many cliches.

I didn't realize it was on netflix. I watched it on the DC Universe app, I thought it had a lot of good ideas but it stumbled a bit on the execution. The pacing was the thing that stood out to me the most (then again I binged it so that might not have helped.)

I think it's biggest strength is in the characters and their backstories. You really feel like they're fleshed out people and that even the side characters (Donna, Dawn, Hank) all had interesting stories to tell.

Also the stinger at the end made me clap my hands and squee. No spoilers but there is an animal and I love animals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back