• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Titans/Young Justice & JL RP ideas float thread

What should the main conflict be?

• Injustice

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Alien Occupation

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • The Light

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

The Witch Son

and a swift justice to those that got away with it
So I’m floating the idea of a DC next gen rp featuring mostly characters that would be in the teen titans. With people able to pick up adult characters as second characters if they would like. But as for the main conflict they would be facing - I’m wondering what would be more interesting? An “Injustice-verse” conflict? Highly successful Alien occupation? Something like the Young Justice “Light” conflict? All potential plots would start from the very beginning.

Pls vote!

Sounds cool! How old would the original YJ members be?
Mid-teen to young adult. If I call them the Titans they are more of an independent organization and if I call them Young Justice they’re overseen directly by the League. So that’s another choice I gotta make 🤔

So I’m going to set the rp up and put a vote for either the light or injustice in the new interest check. Since those seem to be the two most popular directions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back