• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Titans recruitment

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
'We are more than just a group of wannabes, we are a team and a family.....no matter what happens'
Welcome to my group, if you are a fan of the dc titans series or teen titans your in the right place.....(not teen titans go)

While this rp is mainly based on titans, doesnt mean we cant bring in villians or characters from teen titans, lets get to the rules and information about the roleplay

Rules:
1. Be active once or twice a week, this group will be scheduled for fridays or so only. That will also change during the summer.
2. Keep up with the rp and ooc, we will be planing in the out of character chat...so if you have an idea im all for it.
3. Writing preference: can be a sentence or more, but no one liners or something like [raven sat there alone in the room]
4. I will be allowing any crush pairing even mxm, but be aware please no unconfortable crushes like batman and raven or something like that.
5. Canon and oc characters will be allowed
6. No spoilers, i have only seen half of season one.
7. If you are using a character from titans series, please use their character/actor picture or a realistic picture

Roleplay info: this will not be connected to the arrowverse, if you prefer that then go to my other group instead. Now in this group it will be dark as the series, depending on how many we get recruited we could easily do an au or we can rp based on season one events of rachel and the team trying to stop the prophecy of the world ending.

Characters:
Dick grayson/robin/nightwing- White_ghost06 White_ghost06

Kori/starfire-

Rachel/raven- Karcen

Garfield/beast boy-

Jason todd/robin- ashtheghostking

Terra- PlusUltra

Character thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back