• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Titanling Academy (Greek Myth)

Ganymede Apathy

cupbearer
Imagine an alternate universe, where the war between the Greek gods and titans went differently. The titans won, throwing all the gods into Tartarus and ruling the world. In this world, the humans worshiped the titans. However, this offset a balance, and the titans began to weaken in power and life force. They were slowly becoming mortal, noticing themselves aging and there was nothing that they could do to stop their impending doom.

latest

So, Kronos turned back time to before they began to weaken, and decided that they would have descendants or chosen mortals carry on their power, legacy, and title, and the Originals would live on with them. They opened up a school, Titanling Academy, where the previous Titan teaches the new Titans how to rule and use their abilities. Here, you will attend as a student, child or chosen one of you Titan. Will you make it? Will you succeed and become the best Titan there ever was?

Concept by jj9095 jj9095

Last edited:
Well hopefully when we get a few more people in. By the way there will be a discord for ooc and announcements and such. Its very recommended. If you don't have it, I don't want it to deter you, and that goes for everyone.

I would be interested if you'll have me! (I'll have to freshen up on my Greek knowledge as I've studied more Norse mythology than greek)

Thats fine! I started working on the discord... I think so far we have enough to make it official! After the discords made and everyones settled in I'll work on the lore, character template, and the ic thread.

Will add a list of the titans on the discord, but until then go ahead and get started on your character if you like. If you have any questions or concerns, or if you aren't sure about something, just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back