• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Titanic (Movie Based Historical RP)

Caligula

An INFP pretending to be a misanthrope.
Honestly, for a serious plot, I've pretty much only got an OC that's Rose's maid, and everything probably wouldn't deviate much from the original movie. The plot I want to pitch here is much much less serious.
If you've read enough Titanic fanfic, you'll have heard of the popular "girls-literally-get-sucked-into-the-film" plot. That's basically what this will be, though not all the main characters have to be girls. Unlike most of these fanfics, not everyone will love the movie. I'm adding a character who absolutely despises the film, and upon finding out that she's stuck in it, decides to do all she can to ruin the original plotline. I guess essentially, she'd be the antagonist, but a very comedic one. Her foil would be anyone who cares enough about the movie to try and stop her lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back