• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 'π’•π’Šπ’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 π’Šπ’ π’„π’π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’•π’π’ ─ 𝐚 𝐬π₯𝐒𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 π₯𝐒𝐟𝐞 𝐫𝐩.

minajesty

𝘒𝘬𝘒 π™ˆπ™„π™‰π˜Ό !

• intro

jingle bell rock

bobby helms.

overview.

T
    he year was 2020. a global pandemic had struck, driving everyone into quarantine in the safety of their own homes. toilet paper and hand sanitizer were flying off the shelves as people coward in fear of the widespread disease, and students in schools were sent home with supplies and a hardly effective 'good luck.' everyone relied on their tvs, radio stations, and podcasts for their next step, seeking some kind of headline that would indicate that all their troubles would be over. eventually, those troubles did end for the most part. and within all the chaos was a group of friends that would rely on each other's company for solace when there was none in person for them to grasp. what started as meaningless chats between internet pals, a group of friends from different sides of the U.S. spent their free time talking and zooming daily. from gaming to digital movie nights to late night conversations, their talks led to a blooming friendship that couldn't be broken. and even when restrictions lightened up and people were back on the streets, they still made it their priority to talk everyday. it was safe to say that their friendship was something that could never end. and it never did.

═ β‰ͺ °❈° ≫ ═​

hello, and welcome to TTSIC! i am your GM, minajesty, and i'm here to propose a 5-year old group roleplay idea that was collecting dust in my private workshop. only this time it's well updated and has been added onto to fit modern day scenarios. this is a plotless sandbox style roleplay about internet friends finally meeting and living together in a made up city in california (covington). while this is a plotless grp, there will be subplots in place to just give it some life. dinners, parties, relationships, town events, trips, etc. but overall, this grp is purely character driven. this roleplay idea needs some passionate and literate writers that see it's potential just as much as i do so it can take off, and i hope that you'll be one of them. (:

intro

lore

rules

'tis the

season in
covington

genre

slice of life, realistic

status

closed (read latest reply).

gm

minajesty

disc.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

no links have been made yet! i am waiting until i see how successful
the interest check is. if i get a good amount of interest, the code will

be updated with all the necessary links. until then, stick around (:

Last edited:
a festive slice of life roleplay? that's like literally three of my favorite things so count me as interested
also hello again!

Syrok18 Syrok18 thatonegirl28 thatonegirl28 erzulie erzulie PRETTY HATE MACHINE. PRETTY HATE MACHINE. DxngerDemxn DxngerDemxn Edric Blight Edric Blight Marzopup Marzopup β€” i’d say we have enough peeps in the interest check to start making links, so i will do so today! hopefully i’ll have them all up within the next few hours.

this doesn’t mean that it’s closed tho! to anyone who is just now coming across the thread, you are still more then welcomed to apply once the cs thread is up!

Syrok18 Syrok18 thatonegirl28 thatonegirl28 erzulie erzulie PRETTY HATE MACHINE. PRETTY HATE MACHINE. DxngerDemxn DxngerDemxn Edric Blight Edric Blight Marzopup Marzopup β€” i’d say we have enough peeps in the interest check to start making links, so i will do so today! hopefully i’ll have them all up within the next few hours.

this doesn’t mean that it’s closed tho! to anyone who is just now coming across the thread, you are still more then welcomed to apply once the cs thread is up!
Awesome! Bit busy today but tomorrow I’ll start working on applications ASAP

i’m interested

bumping! no cs due date soon, only a check in on
the 26th. the discord server link should be up soon!
come join us <3

I psyched myself out too much seeing all of these strongly developed and aesthetically pleasing character sheets. That on top of my fear of rejection is going to lead me to quietly withdraw my interest- but this roleplay looks so fun and promising so I wish you all the best of luck!

I psyched myself out too much seeing all of these strongly developed and aesthetically pleasing character sheets. That on top of my fear of rejection is going to lead me to quietly withdraw my interest- but this roleplay looks so fun and promising so I wish you all the best of luck!
awe, alright! well thank you for considering anyhow and i hope you find the grp you’re looking for! if you change your mind, you’re always welcomed to give it a shot

mina! I would love to add my interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back