• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tired

-.-.Lucifer.-.-

Previously Lucifer1
I'm really tired of roleplaying as the male. Now don't get me wrong, I love playing male characters....

It's just getting so boring.

I've been wanting to play another female character with someone descriptive with their writing.

Very descriptive.

I'm not looking for a novel. And I'm also not looking for short and simple boring posts that leave me feeling like I'm role playing with myself.

I'm so tired of carrying the whole damn story on my shoulders. I also don't want to be the only one plotting!!

PLEASE GIVE ME A CREATIVE PARTNER OH WONDERFUL UNIVERSE!!

°° I love blood, violence, and gore.

°° I love fantasy/adventures

°° Dear god please no godmoding.

°° I write in FIRST and THIRD person it all depends on what my partner likes.

°° I swear if someone asks me to be in another high-school slice of life rp I'm going to throw up.

°° Romance is appreciated but not needed.

°° Romance should always bloom slowly. No "love at first sight".

Fandoms:

Naruto (OC's)

Attack On Titan (Canon and/or OC)

Soul Eater (OC)

Steven Universe (OC)

Adventure Time! (CANON)

Deadman Wonderland (OC)

Settings:

A World War

Feudal Japan

Ancient Europe (forests)

Modern times.

Semi-futuristic (by that I mean set in the future without all the "technology fucking everywhere")

Things I normally have in my roleplay:

Characters dying

Blood

Violence

Action

Romance

Suspense

Movies to base off of:

I Am Legend

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

Horns

Practical Magic

Hellboy

Battle Royale

Please.... someone anyone x.x

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo, if you're interested in some fantasy stuff I'm up for that. I don't have any specific plots on my mind right now, but I don't mind activating my brain a little and brainstorming something up together. Also I'm totally cool with playing a male character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back