• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Tips for mobile user making code or a freebie

mxydxy.

please tell me you’re seeing this, too.
Looking for someone to do a code for me for free. Looking for something simple. I’d do it myself, but I’m working from mobile and am new to the site so I’m unfamiliar with the BBCode

Image: X
name: Riley Adams
Colors: red > black > grey > (minimal) white

hey! are you looking for a cs code? i have an old black widow themed code with the color palette you're looking for that I could lend you (✿ヘᴥヘ)

hey! are you looking for a cs code? i have an old black widow themed code with the color palette you're looking for that I could lend you (✿ヘᴥヘ)
oh, yes please. See, I’ve been having difficulty trying to copy/paste codes and whatnot. So would you explain how to do that? (From mobile)

ahhh, didn't see you needed mobile-friendly code, my bad for skimming through this (;´∀`) i'm not the best with mobile-friendly code, but I know weldherwings has a shop with mobile-friendly code, and uxie occasionally does mobile-friendly code in her shop (❀ˆωˆ)

Last edited:
When you do find codes how to paste them on mobile (or off mobile for that matter) is simple

click the three vertical dots in the far right corner of the text box

5A29F629-F1C2-4659-AC91-A6B4B07A5507.jpeg

then click the [ ] button.

For shops they usually have codes linked up towards the top. You just copy and paste from like paste bin or whenever the person has the codes stores.

ahhh, didn't see you needed mobile-friendly code, my bad for skimming through this (;´∀`) i'm not the best with mobile-friendly code, but I know weldherwings has a shop with mobile-friendly code, and uxie occasionally does mobile-friendly code in her shop (❀ˆωˆ)
lol more like the other way around. uxie taught me how to make things mobile friendly and i cry trying to be as amazing as her (っ °Д °;)

lol more like the other way around. uxie taught me how to make things mobile friendly and i cry trying to be as amazing as her (っ °Д °;)
at least you're out here knowing how to make mobile friendly code;; (✿˶ɵ̥̥⌒ɵ̥̥˶)

but yes, big agree that uxie is amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back