• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Tipping the Scales

I have a question on powers/mutations. Even the ratfolk cities are still poisonous/toxic right? What about someone that could be a living purifier? Basically just cleans up things like a jug of water and such? I’m still working on downsides to the power on top of restrictions for the area of effect he/she can purify, but want to make sure it all clears out before investing time into it.
What if your character purified the water by absorbing the toxins into themselves, and from there had to let it pass through them naturally?

Strong immune system to keep from dying of whatever waste is in the water or air
Assuming he/she can purify more than water

What if your character purified the water by absorbing the toxins into themselves, and from there had to let it pass through them naturally?
I was thinking of something similar or where they can absorb toxins and then release them like a cloud at will. But i was mostly checking with the GM to see if it’s an allowable ability.

I have a question on powers/mutations. Even the ratfolk cities are still poisonous/toxic right? What about someone that could be a living purifier? Basically just cleans up things like a jug of water and such? I’m still working on downsides to the power on top of restrictions for the area of effect he/she can purify, but want to make sure it all clears out before investing time into it.
To an extent. the cities of the Ratfolk are less radiated and chemical soaked than the rest of the world. But not completly clean. Rather than focusing on ways to clean the area the Ratfolk had to focus on ways to mitigate the damage done to their Bodies with medical sciences.

As for the power you suggested. Go for it. That actually sounds like a really valuable ability.

Just gonna

Kiroshiven Kiroshiven iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing LyannaM LyannaM
Ye folks still interested in this?
Would recommend joining the Discord to keep up with ooc stuff :)
Yeah, I've just been having wifi issues. If I don't reply in a while, just keep going and I'll catch up in an appropriate fashion. As for Discord: got a link to it? Don't know if something's wrong on my end or I'm just plain stupid, but I haven't gotten a PM with the link or seen a post with it. I am currently working on my CS though, and will have it up soon.

Yeah, I've just been having wifi issues. If I don't reply in a while, just keep going and I'll catch up in an appropriate fashion. As for Discord: got a link to it? Don't know if something's wrong on my end or I'm just plain stupid, but I haven't gotten a PM with the link or seen a post with it. I am currently working on my CS though, and will have it up soon.
Ah all you have to do is ask
I'll send one over

Users who are viewing this thread

Back