Hair: Dark brown and curly, usually somewhat messy

Eyes: Green

Body Marks: Scar on his right shoulder

Biography

Birth Place: Port City Victoria, Welwyn

Date of Birth: Finallar 17, 980 CYAD

Nationality: Northerner

Personality:

Timore is intelligent and sensitive, preferring to remain quiet. While kind enough, he has some difficulty socializing and talking to others, which can occasionally make it challenging to get his emotions across. He's also quite timid, doing his best to avoid the spotlight and hating attention. As a result, staying at the back of any group he's in is ideal. More of a listener than a talker, most of a conversation happens inside of his head, with him thinking out longer response but only actually saying a few words. He generally performs well when in situations that he's used to, but he loses his composure if forced into a situation that he doesn't know how to deal with or if something occurs that he doesn't expect. He can often be found sitting out of the way, reading a book or just thinking. 

2 Positive Traits:

- Helpful: Timore will do his best to help out friends.

- Vigilant: Because he's not usually busy talking or goofing around, he tends to notice what's happening around him more. It's hard to sneak up on him.

2 Negative Traits:

- Weak-Willed: To avoid confrontation, he'll do pretty much anything anyone tells him to. It's easy to pressure him into doing things he doesn't want to do.

- Lack of Confidence: Often, he'll be indecisive and hesitate in vital situations.

Weaknesses:

- Won't Complain: Even if he's seriously injured or in trouble, he won't tell anyone.

- Lightning: Timore has had an unshakable fear of lighting since a young age, so lightning magic isn't fun for him.

History:

The eldest son of a wealthy trader and heir to his company, Timore was well educated and pampered for the first few years of his life. When he was seven, however, his father, who often voyaged to other countries for trade, was killed in a pirate attack while on his return journey. The few surviving crew brought back news of this event, along with a coat and pocket watch belonging to the deceased man. Because Timore was still so young, ownership of the company was temporarily passed to his mother, who would pass it to him once he was eighteen. Not more than three months after the death of Timore's father, however, another man began courting his mother. He was forceful and greedy, and, though it was clear to most that he was only interested in the wealth that would surely come with marrying the widow of a successful merchant, they were soon engaged. He acted kindly enough to Timore at first, but after about a year he gave up the act. 

The stepfather began to ignore Timore at best, or abuse him at worst. As the future heir to the company, he was an obstacle to his stepfather's ambitions. He gained a half brother when he was ten, and it was immediately clear that this was who his stepfather cared about, that this who would, ideally, become the heir. Timore was still educated in the way one would expect one of his future status to be educated, but it was simply used as a facade. His often drunk stepfather beat him while it was just the family around, and his mother was forced to turn a blind eye. He still has a scar on his shoulder from a particularly bad incident. 

As Timore got older and became more aware of what was going on, he began to become afraid. What would happen when he was old enough to inherit the company? His stepfather had no real ability to change who was next in line, so would he would try to eliminate him? With this in mind, and noticing that his stepfather only seemed to become more hateful towards him every day, Timore ran away on the night of his seventeenth birthday, after having debated doing so for years. He doubted that the last year before he turned eighteen would have been very pleasant for him, and decided that anywhere was better than home. To deter people from looking for him, he planted evidence that he had been murdered, and tried to make it look like his stepfather had done it. That would be adequate revenge. That done, he left the city with a bit of money and some basic provisions, hoping to get away from the area where people might recognize him. Ever since, he's been wandering around, doing odd jobs and trying to make his own way in the world. 

- He currently has no permanent occupation; he'll just do whatever odd jobs he can find.

Life Skills:

- Book Smart: He knows a variety of facts, since he reads so much and was well-educated.

- Hard Worker: At his late father's urging, Timore developed a strong work ethic and is excellent at getting things done.

Material Possessions

Clothing and Attire:

- Usual attire consists of a long, slightly oversized brown coat worn over an off-white shirt, olive colored pants, and boots.

- Not much in the way of armor

Weapon:

- Timore carries around a quarterstaff, usually just for defensive purposes

Personal Items:

- The coat that he wears once belonged to his late father. In one pocket is a silver pocket watch that also belonged to his father.

Combat Section

Character Class

Spiritualist: 

Description: Spiritualist are considered Pacifists. Instead of beating their opponent into submission with force, they focus greatly on discouraging action by overwhelming them with impenetrable defenses and a wide assortment of healing and sealing techniques.

Elemental Affinity: Light / Water / Wind / Lightning

Types of Artes: DEF / SPT / HEAL / SEAL

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Base Stats:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]HP 4 / SE: 20 / CCA: 4 / DEF: 1 / SPT: 1 / HEAL: 1 / SEAL: 1[/COLOR]

Special Ability:

- Go Unnoticed: Because of his quietness and years of avoiding his stepfather, Timore has developed an almost uncanny ability to not be noticed by those whose attention isn't already directed at him. Making an obvious action will ruin the effect, though. 

Artes:

Arte level 1

Name of Arte: Light Heal

Type: HEAL

Description: Heals one person for 1 hit points. User has to be within range for this to work; it appears as a warm glow from the user's hand. 

Elemental: Light

Price: 5 Token points

Cost: 6 SE

Arte level 2

Name of Arte: Gale

Type: SEAL

Description: A small whirlwind encircles the target, preventing them from using attack artes.

Elemental: Wind

Price: 10 Token points

Cost: 12 SE

Arte level 3

Name of Arte: Aegis of Tempests

Type: SPT

Description: The wind swirls around the target, allowing them to complete actions slightly faster and helping to shield them. The target gains +1 CCA and +2 DEF Dice. 

Price: 15 Token points

Cost: 18 SE

Arte level 4

Name of Arte: Restoration

Type: HEAL

Description: The target is healed for 4 hit points, and any sealing effects are removed. This appears to make the target glow slightly for a few seconds upon use. 

Price: 20 Token points

Cost: 24 SE

Arte level 5

Name of Arte: Blessing of Light

Description: Light shines down on the target, giving them strength. This provides the target with 2 attack dice and 3 defense dice.

Price: 25 Token points

Cost: 30 SE

Member Form 

What do you expect from RP's?

- In general, I expect to be able to interact with interesting characters and collaborate with others in the creation of an engaging plot line. I'm not a huge fan of roleplays with absolutely no direction to the plot, or where the GM simply states "Here's a premise. Go wild." Also, I tend to expect them to last a while, though that hope is often crushed...

What do you expect from THIS RP?

- I expect some creative world building, interesting combat, and an exciting plot. 

What kind of Experience do you have in RPing?

- I've only been roleplaying since early March of this year, and haven't actually been in too many that lasted long. My first went on for exactly three months, but I've yet to find another long-lived one. It seems that people tend to disappear without warning quite fast, which annoys me greatly. 

What genres of RP do you like?

- I mainly enjoy fantasy and sci-fi. 

What times are you available?

- It really varies. I check RPN on my phone often throughout the day, but I'm usually busy, and I'm not really free to do too much until after 3:00. I may still post earlier in the day than that, though. 

How long on average are you on?

- Again, it varies. I'm not on for long if I check and see no notifications, but I could be on for an hour or more at a time if I have lengthy replies to write. 

How many posts a week do you think you can make?

- It depends on how often other people post. Most of the time, I'll reply to a post as soon as I have time, which can sometimes result in one or more a day. I'll generally post at least twice a day.

Are you willing to contribute in World building? If so, in what way?

- I am willing to contribute to world building when I can. 

Would you be willing to play a role already set up?

- Yep. 

Would you be willing to play an Antagonist?

- Also yep. 

Would you be willing to GM certain events?

- No, probably not.

Last edited by a moderator:
since I am doing this via cellphone it will not be as fancy but here goes. 

Language: to make things simple there is only 1 language on elegos. English. Words from other irl languages can be included e.g. romanji / German/ Latin etc.

Lvl 1 arte. 

The healing factor should be +1 HP 

Also wondering what the 1d4  means.

Lvl 2 arte.

Turns are difficult to measure in combat. There is a speed tech that characters use to cover distances within a single post.  You can have this arte increase the speed Lvl by +2 speed Lvl

Lvl 3 arte.

This sealing should target a specific arte or arte type of a target. Duration of sealing is for the entire battle usually. Unless healed. 

Lvl 4

If you notice a pattern the lvl artes correspond to the effect number. For this healing you should heal 1 targets HP +4hp. And maybe add something extra cause of he higher level.

Lvl 5 arte 

Here simply add 5 dice to any target player. 3 Atk and 2 Def. I will have to think about it more

since I am doing this via cellphone it will not be as fancy but here goes. 

Language: to make things simple there is only 1 language on elegos. English. Words from other irl languages can be included e.g. romanji / German/ Latin etc.

Lvl 1 arte. 

The healing factor should be +1 HP 

Also wondering what the 1d4  means.

Lvl 2 arte.

Turns are difficult to measure in combat. There is a speed tech that characters use to cover distances within a single post.  You can have this arte increase the speed Lvl by +2 speed Lvl

Lvl 3 arte.

This sealing should target a specific arte or arte type of a target. Duration of sealing is for the entire battle usually. Unless healed. 

Lvl 4

If you notice a pattern the lvl artes correspond to the effect number. For this healing you should heal 1 targets HP +4hp. And maybe add something extra cause of he higher level.

Lvl 5 arte 

Here simply add 5 dice to any target player. 3 Atk and 2 Def. I will have to think about it more

Sorry, I thought we were using dice for things, and since I couldn't figure out what would be an acceptable value to heal for, I went with a dice roll. A d4 is a 4-sided dice. I'll change that. 

Edit:

Okay, I think I've got everything fixed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Arte level 3

Name of Arte: Aegis of Tempests

Description: The wind swirls around the target, allowing them to complete actions slightly faster and helping to shield them. The target gains +1 CCA and +2 DEF Dice. 

Price: 15 Token points

Cost: 18 SE

@Shin Positron Laser Is this okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back