• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings TimidTimes' 1x1 FxF Sapphic Long-term Roleplay Partner Hunt!!

TimidTimes

Introduction

Hey there! I’m not exactly super fond of RPN as this is the first post I'll be making here! So if I do anything incorrectly please spare me! If you're interested I ask you be 18+ since I'm not comfortable writing with minors. I have at least 10 years of writing experience under my belt and consider myself to be on the advanced side. I’ve been trying to reach out on other platforms such as tumblr and floating between a couple discord servers but I haven’t had much luck finding someone I click with! I don’t have a busy schedule at all as I work a part time job early in the mornings from 6am to 12 noon- Thursday through Monday (MDT), after then i’m totally free to write my hands off! I’m very active and try to dish out replies as soon as I read them! (Up to maybe 4-5 a day depending on the length) The main platform that I'm most comfortable with writing on is discord as I have most experience there. <3

OOC chat is very very encouraged! I’m here to make friends and i’d love love love to get to know you better and hear about your day! (of course you don’t have to get into anything deep or personal! Tell me your hobbies or what silly things you have planned- talk about anything really! I’m a total chatterbox.)

Writing Style

As for writing, I'd probably label myself as semi-lit to novella depending on the energy that my partner is giving, I tend to mirror who i’m writing with. I’m quite descriptive and flashy with my writing and I'm guilty of writing a little too much sometimes! I simply adore creating stories with others. My responses can range from 3-7 paragraphs or more! I write in 3rd person and do not do one liners or doubles as I find them a bit lackluster. I don’t do fandom roleplay and specialize in OC writing!

What I'm interested in!

At the moment i'm searching for someone to write a fxf sapphic centered romance story since it’s the main thing that i’m most comfortable with writing! I will not play any male characters.

Settings I do super well in include apocalyptic (zombie apocalypses especially) modern, modern fantasy, dystopian and many others! I will note that I don’t do well with full on fantasy or sci-fi since i’m not super experienced in writing them and those scenarios don’t fully interest me.I don’t do super action heavy writing but can include it from time to time! (especially if zombies are involved, hint hint)

Tropes

• Childhood friends to Lovers
  • Soulmates
  • Enemies to Lovers
  • Slowburn
  • Friends to Lovers
  • + tons more <3

If you’re interested feel free to- interact with this post or Pm me? (I’m new so I don’t know the exact lingo but- comment below or whatever pf) I’m so excited to meet you all and look forward to being a part of this community!

I just got back on this site after 2 years and wanted to do a new rp with someone, I've tried actual ttrpgs and I can never find a game of anything but D&D online. I don't like D&D so I came back here. I'm up for pretty much anything because I come up with original characters a lot and they're usually female so that fits. I've written realistic fiction, historical fiction, and sci-fi short stories as well as my long term goal to finish an irony laced sci-fi fantasy comedy named An Unremarkable Author, yes that is my sense of humor.

In unrelated news apparently 5 years ago when I created this account I thought it would be hilarious to have a screenshot of Vernon Dursley as my profile pic, I don't think its that funny anymore and I'm going to change it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back