• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Times have changed, but not really [OOC][CLOSED]

Ok Bby, senpai noticed you guys. I guess I overreacted a little but I get really pissed off at characters who try to be over the top or too "bad ass" per se.

Apologies to anyone who got offended by my previous comments. If you guys really want me back then I'll come back (and flip you off most likely).

Ok Bby, senpai noticed you guys. I guess I overreacted a little but I get really pissed off at characters who try to be over the top or too "bad ass" per se.

Apologies to anyone who got offended by my previous comments. If you guys really want me back then I'll come back (and flip you off most likely).
"Saaaaaaaargeeeeee....!"

You can't flip off a character that's perfect in every way except for her dead parents, dead dog, dead death, and dead scythe, as well as a dead hoodie and dead linkin park. And dead red red- hair, and dead edge.
And she's also a princess-dragon-wolf-squirrel-Xenomorph and she gets stronger with every kill and she's 10000000 years old but she's mentally 16 and also she's sonic's boyfriend but also sans and Freddy fazbear fight over her but she cheats on sonic with this bitch.
maxresdefault.jpg

Can I kill msyelf yet?

You can't flip off a character that's perfect in every way except for her dead parents, dead dog, dead death, and dead scythe, as well as a dead hoodie and dead linkin park. And dead red red- hair, and dead edge.
And she's also a princess-dragon-wolf-squirrel-Xenomorph and she gets stronger with every kill and she's 10000000 years old but she's mentally 16 and also she's sonic's boyfriend but also sans and Freddy fazbear fight over her but she cheats on sonic with this bitch.
maxresdefault.jpg

Can I kill msyelf yet?
Shit now we have to go on a journey of a thousand steps while we all simotaneously get our butts beat as she easily kills the beast with one hand. We all admire and wish we could be her. Oh and she bangs literally everybody and is everybody's love interest and is descended from the god of the universe. Not to mention, we're just their to look pretty as she gracefully walks into the village and liberates it. The person I'm referring to?

The_memer_27

maxresdefault.jpg

Can I kill msyelf yet?
[THE DESIRE TO MENTALLY DESTROY SAID CHARACTER INTENSIFIES]

Can I kill msyelf yet?

Was this you after posting this? :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back