• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Times have changed, but not really [OOC][CLOSED]

Well I have a sub-plot regarding alien beacons that will bring SANE!Adrian back. Oh and the actual aliens themselves.
Cool, I was planning on launching a prototype of nova into a nebula having it consume the space dust there and form a star which will then fall into another star, destroying a star system and wiping out the ten more via gamma radiation. FOR SCIENCE

Huh, I haven't been posting have I? I'll get on that soon, cause like, finals and shit.

Okay what the actual fuck... How could you go from not paying attention to suddenly predicting me backhanding you? Does that make sense? Or the fact that a new recruit could disrespect a surperiors so easily? I don't mind drama... When it makes sense. At least try to act your role, and that not only applies to whom this clearly us directed to but to some others in this roleplay.

Sorry, I'm not usually one to do this but I've seen multiple times people autohitting (not affecting me but other people) and using other forms of gmod. Again, I apologize if I sound mad, I really am not. Maybe I'm just tired, I dunno but till then, have fun in your roleplay. I quit.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Okay what the actual fuck... How could you go from not paying attention to suddenly predicting me backhanding you? Does that make sense? Or the fact that a new recruit could disrespect a surperiors so easily? I don't mind drama... When it makes sense. At least try to act your role, and that not only applies to whom this clearly us directed to but to some others in this roleplay.

Sorry, I'm not usually one to do this but I've seen multiple times people autohitting (not affecting me but other people) and using other forms of gmod. Again, I apologize if I sound mad, I really am not. Maybe I'm just tired, I dunno but till then, have fun in your roleplay. I quit.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm calling your bluff.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You know, if you would like me to change it then I could have, But I was going with (Or at least trying to) That Xavier wasn't listening to what he was saying, not that he wasn't paying attention at all. I wasn't trying to Gmod. Plus, with him being only a few years younger, and a bit taller then your character (yours 5'10 mine 6'1) maybe he doesn't see him as much of a superior. Instead, maybe he saw him as someone who was just trying to challenge him like many people have in his past.

I made Xavier to be a theif, a character that didn't, and won't, take surperiority very well. And being that he's never really had and solid surperior figures around him, he would very much act as if this was all a game and have trouble listening to any type of superior figures when he first joined the group. Of course I was planning on slowly ease him into getting use to it, but he's not been on the ship or been with the crew very long either. Even though in his backstory I put that he was trained as a 'master' theif, he had never had a 'boss', 'captain', or 'leader' to follow, to him everone is his equal until proven otherwise. Of course he knows he has bounderies with some people, but occationally he likes to use those bounderies as a jumping rope to see how far it takes to push someone past their limits. I wanted him to be a fun and skilled character, that would have a very 'smart ass' and fun personality, but also would have trouble getting use to a scheduled and comanded lifestyle.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I actually agree, that auto hitting bullshit was bullshit.

You know, if you would like me to change it then I could have, But I was going with (Or at least trying to) That Xavier wasn't listening to what he was saying, not that he wasn't paying attention at all. I wasn't trying to Gmod. Plus, with him being only a few years younger, and a bit taller then your character (yours 5'10 mine 6'1) maybe he doesn't see him as much of a superior. Instead, maybe he saw him as someone who was just trying to challenge him like many people have in his past.

I made Xavier to be a theif, a character that didn't, and won't, take surperiority very well. And being that he's never really had and solid surperior figures around him, he would very much act as if this was all a game and have trouble listening to any type of superior figures when he first joined the group. Of course I was planning on slowly ease him into getting use to it, but he's not been on the ship or been with the crew very long either. Even though in his backstory I put that he was trained as a 'master' theif, he had never had a 'boss', 'captain', or 'leader' to follow, to him everone is his equal until proven otherwise. Of course he knows he has bounderies with some people, but occationally he likes to use those bounderies as a jumping rope to see how far it takes to push someone past their limits. I wanted him to be a fun and skilled character, that would have a very 'smart ass' and fun personality, but also would have trouble getting use to a scheduled and comanded lifestyle.
With that attitude he'll be dead if he ever crosses the captain.

Also, on a more positive note, I finally found out how to attach files, so we actually have a picture of Kimber now.... I'm so proud of myself. Lol.

Yep, I'll fix that now. As for a post I'll get one up today. I've finally got things all set and I can finally get around to a post.

What I have planned for Prox's character is that once were on the mission he is killed in the ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back