• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Time of Forbidden Magic

Karma200

Brownie Goddess
Obviously I'll try and make the Sign ups look nice but I just wanted to know how many people would be interested in a witch based rp. The main characters don't HAVE to be witches (if you're a witch you don't have to be a girl. In this rp, witch is a term for both genders) but that's what the problem/plot is based off of. Its pretty much about how an evil witch will rise in power and is going around cities/villages dropping seeds of dark magic which causes disasters of all sorts to arise. The team must follow the dark magic trail (destroying enemies along the way) through different adventures and such, they have 5 months to capture the evil person (making it a her right now) before the darkness swallows the world. I made it 5 months because I wanted there to technically be a solid reason for the rp to end when the time comes.

I don't mind there being any ideas pmed to me and I could definitely use a co-mod. Now this is an rp I'd really hope to start because, well let's face it, I wasted a few minutes of my time thinking this through xD .

Of course there will more details in the sign-ups so just look forward to it, mkz? lol

Looking for those who:

• Have good grammar
  • Can type up 2 or more paragraphs (5 good sentences in each)
  • Can follow rules
  • Doesn't OP your characters
  • Can give your characters flaws within both personality and magic
  • Can post when the time comes (I can wait 3-4 days, max. If you can't post any time soon, pm me)
  • Isn't a flaker

Man... I haven't posted an rp on here in a while and this isn't even an rp idea I've been putting a lot of thought into, sadly xD

Interesting. I'm interested :) I can do my best to meet the writing requirement. Sounds like it's alot but usually when I start typing it turns into paragraphs for no reason

A flaker is someone who ends up just leaving the rp without saying anything. Yay! I have peeps >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back