• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Time for a little Chaos! Now I just need a partner in crime....

ChaoticLykos

Banging my head on a wood board since 2016
Hiyo, I'm ChaoticLykos. I'm a 21 year-old female, who works part time job and a self employed artist. I can write 500+ word paragraphs, with at least 2 paragraphs. I enjoy writing horror, romance, supernatural stories/roleplays. I like spooks and Halloween is my favorite holiday. I prefer to play male roles, but I can play female roles. I like mxf pairings mostly, but I'm down to play mxm, fxf. Trans and non-binary are welcomed as well.

Pairings:
*****=most likely pairing to rp
*=least likely pairing to rp

Demon/halfdemonXHuman ****
HumanxHuman ***
Vampirexhuman ***
Werewolfxhuman *****
VampirexWerewolf ****
Demon/half-demonXWerewolf ***

Monsters and other supernatural beings are discovered to be real, and are forced to come out of the shadows. Trying to create peace between beings that were thought to be only myths, and beings who feared them for centuries. Monster unfortunately are under surveillance, due to their history and the myths that they derive from. Especially the ones who are deemed extremely dangerous to humans and monsters alike. In which have to wear a tracker, so that the police and the task force surveying them can keep an eye on them and keep tabs. Monsters and other supernatural beings are classified as SNs, to be more politically correct as not all monsters are well "Monsters". Despite living and working with SNs, most humans are still terrified of them. Especially since humans thought they were the top of the food chain. As it would make the average person worry for their safety, despite most SNs just trying to live and survive in a world that at one point, did not know of their existence. Some worry for their life, others feel threatened... Often challenging SNs and becoming unreasonably violent towards them. (would kind of be considered racist). As time passed, the tensions between humans and SNs got worse.... Riots began to arise.... Some humans protested that SNs should not exist or live among them...to go back into hiding.... Other humans and even some SNs protested otherwise.... That SNs are just as human as they are, and should be more accepted. Though not long after, a strange series of murders and disappearances began to occur.... Puzzling police and detectives, as they couldn't figure out if the culprit was a monster who somehow managed to hide from the task force and or remove it's tracker... Or a human trying to paint SNs in a bad light.... In effort to try to solve these mysteries and find out what going on.... They decided to hire a SN in order to help solve them.
In a town wedged between a large forest and a coast, know for it's fishing and camping. It's a bit of a tourist attraction for it's abundance of activities to do, as well as it old myths and stories about monsters and witches. Near the end of the tourist season, a solar eclipse graces the skies. But a body is found appeared to be torn apart a few days later. Sightings of a large beast, lingering on the streets or woods. Chalking it up to a bear, as some reports say it can stand up. But wasn't long before more and more strange sightings began to occur. Police decided to set a curfew, as most of the attacks and sightings seem to happen at night. (This idea sorta just popped into my head, so I haven't figured out what to add)
A group of teen/young adults decided to take a trip up to the mountains for a skiing trip. But when a snow storm rolls, it forces them to take shelter in large cabin near by the lounge. Everything would have been fine, but when the power goes out, and the realization that the storm isn't going to be letting up anytime soon. They are unable to contact the Lodge or anyone else for help, making then stranded. Things begin to get worsen as supplies began to dwindle, causing to fight amongst themselves... But They aren't the only ones on the snowy mountain though, as they also began to see strange figures moving through the snowy blizzard....

(We both would have to have 3+ characters, two will be killables and one that's going to survive. This is so that we can make things interesting. But we can't tell the other person whose going to die.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back