• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings TIME AND SPACE ADVENTURE. COMPANIONS NEEDED!

Hello, I'm the doctor, and I'm looking for a companion to join me on space and time adventures! We can go anywhere, anytime and meet anyone! If you are interested, let me know!
Dr.

________________________________________________________________________________
Character profile.

th (21).jpeg
download (2).jpeg
Name: Doctor

Species: Timelord - Male

Home planet :Gallefrey - Destroyed

Ability: Can regenerate any injures, but when the damage is too much, a timelord regenerates his/her entire body, claiming a new face. If a timelord refuses to regenerate, they will die.

Likes: bow ties, jammy Dodgers ,Exploring, hats, fish-fingers in custard

Dislikes: Guns, apples, not knowing the answer, being lonely

Backstory: When the war between the timelords and the daleks became too dangerous for the rest of the universe, the doctor stole a space ship
(the tardis) and destroyed gallefrey, killing all the daleks and timelords alike. Or so he thought. The doctor has been traveling through time and space for many years, solving problems, saving planets and exploring all of time and space.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back