• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Time After Time | OOC

Characters
Here
Sorry to derail the convo butttt SHE'S DONE HOLY FUCK. I present to you chaos magnate, dirtbag, rascal extraordinaire: Leslie Temps!

We are severely lacking in the chaos theory mathematician who is crying and holding their head “what you’ve done here will potentially lead an asteroid into crashing into earth on god oh fuck”
This sounds sooo cute actually.

Rita over here just looking at all the secrecy with the most suspicion possible. Bitch standing here like, “I was so certain this was fake, why have none of you weirdos published any of this yet???”

Sorry to derail the convo butttt SHE'S DONE HOLY FUCK. I present to you chaos magnate, dirtbag, rascal extraordinaire: Leslie Temps!
AAAA I LOVE!! Baby girl. Very precious

Rita over here just looking at all the secrecy with the most suspicion possible. Bitch standing here like, “I was so certain this was fake, why have none of you weirdos published any of this yet???”
Rita: This is too good to be true. Am I crazy or are you crazy? Are we all crazy??

Babs will help Rita look for the zippers and the cables on the animatronic dinos

Oh my god those two will trash the park for answers I can feel it in me soul 😭

it takes a really long time to get stuff ready for publication, even with no corpo funding hoops to jump through ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rita and Babs with faces against the glass: “There have got to be motors in these things- Did it just eat a whole chicken”

Also I’m holding Leslie, this beautiful connecticutian. Represent us well, you opossum of a person

Rita and Babs with faces against the glass: “There have got to be motors in these things- Did it just eat a whole chicken”

Also I’m holding Leslie, this beautiful connecticutian. Represent us well, you opossum of a person
I had to represent my Connecticut neighbors well!! New England solidarity, yk?

Ok, I might not be part of New England, but I am in spirit, ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back